Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:58 AM   #706
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Oh shit I didn't realize it was JVC. That'll make things awkward.
If they were going to can him on the others, they probably would have done it at the same time.
Orlando and the other markets are totally different too.
Ocala is ...well Ocala and the 'Palm Beach' station is actually a 15kw hopped up CB radio in Belle Glade which is like 50 miles from metro Palm Beach.
Only alligators and the Mexicans in the cane fields can hear it. You will notice there are never any callers from this station/market.
FatOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:16 AM   #707
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I have to give credit where it's due. The Ned cut off into Megadeth was brilliant.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:22 AM   #708
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba about to address the Orlando situation before the top of the hour.
He's hinting Cox had something to do with it, totally forgetting how he berated the 103.1 staff and management based on misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 03-18-2015 at 05:31 AM.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:34 AM   #709
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

So it was all Cox and Clear Channel's fault Bubba was booted from Orlando? Cox put together a Bubba "Tampa Centric" tape and went to Orlando advertisers and told them "why spend money with Bubba when all he cares about is Tampa"? Oh and Linda Bird called in some favors to Orlando advertisers and said not to go with Bubba? I think I'll stick with the Bubba shot himself in the foot when he bashed his own station before knowing all the facts story. This whole deal reeks of bullshit to me.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:47 AM   #710
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't put it past them Cpt. It's a dirty game. The hatred runs deep.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:49 AM   #711
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard when you wear out your welcome everywhere.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:56 AM   #712
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

If you think ad agencies would not go with Bubba if he was as highly rated in Orlando as he said he was because Cox played them a tape and Linda Bird blew in some personal favors is completely bullshit if you ask me. They would never turn their ad dollars away from a highly rated show based on some back room favors.

Quote:
Old 03-18-2015, 06:57 AM   #713
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Sorry Bubba, I love the Diacos, but Steve was not "railroaded by the Good Ole Boy network" he cut his own deal on that one brother.

Quote:
Old 03-18-2015, 07:01 AM   #714
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:15 AM   #715
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
If you think ad agencies would not go with Bubba if he was as highly rated in Orlando as he said he was because Cox played them a tape and Linda Bird blew in some personal favors is completely bullshit if you ask me. They would never turn their ad dollars away from a highly rated show based on some back room favors.
Got to agree with this, for the most part. But, there are shady deals going on in just about every business, especially radio.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:22 AM   #716
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So it was all Cox and Clear Channel's fault Bubba was booted from Orlando? Cox put together a Bubba "Tampa Centric" tape and went to Orlando advertisers and told them "why spend money with Bubba when all he cares about is Tampa"? Oh and Linda Bird called in some favors to Orlando advertisers and said not to go with Bubba? I think I'll stick with the Bubba shot himself in the foot when he bashed his own station before knowing all the facts story. This whole deal reeks of bullshit to me.
He claims Cox & CC made a mix tape of Tampa talk to send to advertising companies, that's hilarious!
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:23 AM   #717
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Also, if Cox and CC hated him so much, why would they not use that same template in Tampa to get rid of him once and for all?

Quote:
Old 03-18-2015, 07:27 AM   #718
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Also, if Cox and CC hated him so much, why would they not use that same template in Tampa to get rid of him once and for all?
True, makes sense.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:33 AM   #719
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Got to agree with this, for the most part. But, there are shady deals going on in just about every business, especially radio.
Yeah and Bubba is usually making them!

He comes off like the cheating spouse always accusing the partner of doing what he's doing.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:35 AM   #720
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
Yeah and Bubba is usually making them!

He comes off like the cheating spouse always accusing the partner of doing what he's doing.
Yep, being shady has a way to boomerang on ur ass.

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba trusts the government, Parodies & Bits & Bits, The Bone got Buried, They hate us cuz they anus, WBRN beats The Bone