Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #691
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
Nigga please, Pretty good shot with a shotgun, Not good with skeet so much, But been on a fuckton of upland/waterfowl trips when I harvested the most birds.
But, I also wounded my fair share, Only to have a great dog pick them up
Hey, can you still just pull over on pretty much any state land at any time (in season) and hunt some wabbits or birds? We'd do that quite often when I was there. Buddy of mine, who pretty much was stationed at Carson fr life, lucky fuck, but he'd be like, "let's go shoot some shit after duty" Just go cruz around, this looks like a good place. Go find some wabbits, doves to shoot up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #692
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

dilaudid?

colin on super numnum
Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #693
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Hey, can you still just pull over on pretty much any state land at any time (in season) and hunt some wabbits or birds? We'd do that quite often when I was there. Buddy of mine, who pretty much was stationed at Carson fr life, lucky fuck, but he'd be like, "let's go shoot some shit after duty" Just go cruz around, this looks like a good place. Go find some wabbits, doves to shoot up.
Any state land ya, All good.. I eliminated populations on public lands when I was a kid

Quote:
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #694
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
Any state land ya, All good.. I eliminated populations on public lands when I was a kid
We had some pretty good places south of Carson. I forget the highway that ran to the west of it, but there were some cool places like within 5 miles to just pull over and go get some for a weekend BBQ! Was cool man!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #695
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

I gotta say I like that drop about the fuckin' internet
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #696
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Whoever linked that Deadmalls.com link, thanks! I just sent them an update about a long dead mall that got demolished in Richmond, VA. They found bodies on the grounds during excavation. Figured they'd like to know that.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #697
ch3cooh

ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

A 22-year-old woman who was resentful for being forced to raise her 10-year-old sister beat the child unconscious in a fit of rage, according to Houston police.

Deby Janis Mejia was charged with felony injury to a child.

Mejia had been raising her little sister alone since their mother was deported to Honduras in 2006. She was angry for being forced to raise the child, according to investigators.

Mejia went to the store to buy some things on October 11 and returned to find her little sister snacking on a bag of Cheetos she had gotten from the neighbor. For some reason, the big sister just snapped.

Mejia began beating the little girl with an extension cord, then grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground. She then banged the child’s head on the floor until she passed out, investigators said.

CPS got involved after the child was seen at school with multiple bruises on her body and a bump on her head. She was taken to the hospital to be examined.

http://www.kmov.com/news/mobile/Poli...177881901.html
Old 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #698
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
I gotta say I like that drop about the fuckin' internet
There was a lot of funny drops from that bitch! Shit cracked me up!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #699
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post
A 22-year-old woman who was resentful for being forced to raise her 10-year-old sister beat the child unconscious in a fit of rage, according to Houston police.

Mejia had been raising her little sister alone since their mother was deported to Honduras in 2006. She was angry for being forced to raise the child, according to investigators.

Mejia went to the store to buy some things on October 11 and returned to find her little sister snacking on a bag of Cheetos she had gotten from the neighbor. For some reason, the big sister just snapped.

Mejia began beating the little girl with an extension cord, then grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground. She then banged the child’s head on the floor until she passed out, investigators said.

CPS got involved after the child was seen at school with multiple bruises on her body and a bump on her head. She was taken to the hospital to be examined.

And this is why we need to fix our immigration policy. We could have worked something out to where that mother could have been responsible for her child. This sickens me.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #700
1c

1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

These niggas need the 1C 3 4 free..

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #701
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
And this is why we need to fix our immigration policy. We could have worked something out to where that mother could have been responsible for her child. This sickens me.
Yes, but this doesn't mean we have to give citizenship to every piece of shit that enters our country illegally for the sole purpose of having a kid, so they are a citizen. The 16th (I think) amendment needs to be changed. It was not the intent for any fuckin person in the world to sneak in here and start a family!

And of course, bleeding hearts will blame us for deporting the mother. You are right Thanos, the mother should have had to take HER kids with her when deported!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #702
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post

I want to say "holy shit they need to shoot that bitch in the head!" but a portion of me has to feel bad for both parties, their cunt of a mother abandoned them, I don't care if she was deported, she knew that was a risk. She abandoned them to fend for themselves.

What is also surprising is the state okay'd a teenager taking care of her younger sister all by themselves? That seems a bit... r-worded...
Old 11-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #703
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Yes, but this doesn't mean we have to give citizenship to every piece of shit that enters our country illegally for the sole purpose of having a kid, so they are a citizen. The 16th (I think) amendment needs to be changed. It was not the intent for any fuckin person in the world to sneak in here and start a family!

And of course, bleeding hearts will blame us for deporting the mother. You are right Thanos, the mother should have had to take HER kids with her when deported!
What I always say to people about the immigration issue in this country is, go try to sneak into Mexico illegally, see how that works out for you motherfucker.

Enjoy Tijuana assrape prison.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #704
1c

I beat my brother unconscious on a weekly basis..

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #705
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

thanks alot, Obummer.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Rick J BTLS, Shannon Burke