Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #691
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

vCash: 5000000
Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

Divorcing her is a stunt? I have no idea what the prenup he had drawn up was for. Maybe she gets more after five years? It's creeping up on 5, right?

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Old 09-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #692
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock & Roll Ghost View Post
I agree - that's why I asked here. Thought maybe Bubba just hit the wrong thing when tooling around....
as 1c said - bubba apparently 'quit' facebook and twitter... so I dunno...

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #693
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

he's on there - unless it's a fake - his twitter account goes to one profile and then there's another one

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #694
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Divorcing her is a stunt? I have no idea what the prenup he had drawn up was for. Maybe she gets more after five years? It's creeping up on 5, right?
well it is odd that brent goes on and on about how shitty things are and amanda just don't say shit...

he claims she don't have IO but I mean.... one of her friends has to

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #695
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

I know some stuff is a work and all, but them being non-committal and downright negative about their home lives has to have an element of truth to it.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #696
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

and shit, I just found out about Dave Rice leaving...haha...I'm way out of the loop.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #697
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
well it is odd that brent goes on and on about how shitty things are and amanda just don't say shit...

he claims she don't have IO but I mean.... one of her friends has to
If she had half a brain she would just steal it like 75% of listeners do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #698
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

I'm thinking about enlisting ... it feels weird not to. But I'm already paying for SiriusXM (at least one month and then two months free), Netflix, Zune pass, Steve Dahl's podcasts, website....enough expenditures quite frankly.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #699
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
and shit, I just found out about Dave Rice leaving...haha...I'm way out of the loop.
miller, dave rice and that other guy... um.... sluggo?

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #700
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I'm thinking about enlisting ... it feels weird not to. But I'm already paying for SiriusXM (at least one month and then two months free), Netflix, Zune pass, Steve Dahl's podcasts, website....enough expenditures quite frankly.
netflix just made it you can't stream 2 movies at once

fucking assholes

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #701
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

I guess you have to have a different plan to do so - Yeah, I saw that. Doesn't really affect me, but I get why people are pissed in general at them. I decided to stick with them simply for the fact that, past buying the damn things, I can't rent half the cool shit I want to see without them. I've had my share of run ins with studio e-mails for downloading, so I'm not poking that Bear again.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #702
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

my "exp" boner is getting redder

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Old 09-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #703
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
my "exp" boner is getting redder
bout time

even chob has a bigger e-peen then you here now

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #704
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I guess you have to have a different plan to do so - Yeah, I saw that. Doesn't really affect me, but I get why people are pissed in general at them. I decided to stick with them simply for the fact that, past buying the damn things, I can't rent half the cool shit I want to see without them. I've had my share of run ins with studio e-mails for downloading, so I'm not poking that Bear again.
I can't stream shit here so netflix is out of the question for me...

COD
Old 09-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #705
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

What up Bubba Army.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Bubbas Seperated, die benny die, He-Man woman haters club, Howard Stern, lurking beer guy, moved out, no pussy is worth the hassle