Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:44 AM   #676
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
OH sheesus, if SBK came to this show, I might have to quit.
For real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #677
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba - "Cowhead, what you just said is Libel!"
Cow - "What are you? MJ? You gonna sue me?"
Bubba - "No, I don't sue people!"

10 minutes later...
Bubba - "Cox, I am suing you on Friday!!!"

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:48 AM   #678
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Enough with the people will be fired Bubba, damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:50 AM   #679
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Enough with the people will be fired Bubba, damn.
It's past ridiculous at this point.

Quote:
Old 04-22-2015, 07:51 AM   #680
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

He just needs to say it till someone gets axed then take credit, learn how to work kid.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:51 AM   #681
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:54 AM   #682
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I for one, want, NO, need to see more BTLS sex tapes, who's with me??

Quote:
Old 04-22-2015, 07:54 AM   #683
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Hey everybody!

1) Bubba everyone knows you have a box full of sex tapes, you suggested as such on your own air once buddeh

2) You do sound like a biggity-biggity-bitch when you keep harping like this.

3) You sure seemed flapped up on the charge of having a people meter in your shed, somethin you need to tell us?

4) "Cross-eyed cuckold" was a good line, fuck you!

5) How many times has Cowhead been fired so far? 30-40?
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:56 AM   #684
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

that caller REKT Bubba

Why DON'T you just do your fucking show??
Old 04-22-2015, 07:58 AM   #685
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

The callers have turned on Bubba

Quote:
Old 04-22-2015, 07:59 AM   #686
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
The callers have turned on Bubba
His responses are so great too, he wanted "real callers" not "drinking the Bubba Kool-Aid" meanwhile after the marks its been nothing but mocking him

Also, I'm not suing anybody but I am going to mention suing you every 30 seconds.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:00 AM   #687
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Help me out here guys, please. Bubba keeps saying he wants to get a hold of Cox advertisers to tell them to ask for refunds if the ratings were fudged and cheating happened. Bubba, you're the one accused of cheating...What am I missing here?

Quote:
Old 04-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #688
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Help me out here guys, please. Bubba keeps saying he wants to get a hold of Cox advertisers to tell them to ask for refunds if the ratings were fudged and cheating happened. Bubba, you're the one accused of cheating...What am I missing here?
He got himself into a mental loop and he's stuck in it, as usual. There is no logic in his statement. Unless he's suggesting that because they have a dishonest host that they are somehow owed compensation. If that is the case then Bubba owes Pro Flowers a ton of fucking money

On the call though:
I will say that Cowhead seems to be more obsessed with black guys than Bubba is even

He sure brought up the SBK shit real quick!
Old 04-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #689
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Cpt, if you remember, this originated from Shando, and when Shando was on his show, he was still with Cox. So those ad buyers were paying for a number one show, so if he was supposedly cheating then, they were getting ripped off. That's how I understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:06 AM   #690
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Well Cpt, if you remember, this originated from Shando, and when Shando was on his show, he was still with Cox. So those ad buyers were paying for a number one show, so if he was supposedly cheating then, they were getting ripped off. That's how I understand it.
That part I understand, what part I don't is, if this is true, then Bubba is to blame and should be forced to pay them back as well. How would Cox know he was cheating, he's not in their studios and was an independent contractor. So to me, all the blame would be his.

You gotta admit, the ppm buying allegation is a good one, it's hard to make shit up like that...

Quote:

Tags
#LOD, BTLS, Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba the Cross-eyed Cuckold, Bubba The Lying Sponge, Bubba The White Guilt Sponge, cuckoldgate, Radio Poison Name Sucks, shady shed, The Bone Beats WBRN, The Tuddle Factor, tuddle is a goat blower, watch winders, WBRN, WBRN beats The Bone