Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #676
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
workin on that too

I'm coming down and setting up a hammock in milk's garage. Gonna detail lowriders and do tattoos - i'll give milk a cut and bada bing
Sweet, you will also do the lawnwork, and hell, you can have your own bedroom.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #677
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

What are the different stages of clingers? Someone make a diagram please.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #678
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

just pace yourself SJ

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #679
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Another stand up wiper? Fuckers are crazy.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #680
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Just sneak in illegally, like anyone would know, let alone fuckin care.
I'd have to fly down to mexico though to do that though

the canadian border is locked up like a mofo now... unless you like drive into the wilderness and just drive across the thousands of miles of unprotected border

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #681
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And you just keep being negative saying you aint coming. Get with it, have plenty of time to plan. Don't be like that redneck lady that needs to beg for money to go see her daughters executioners death.

Woman had 22 yrs to plan for it, typical redneck.

I do feel bad for her, but still, you get the point.
Seriously, how much could it really cost? You've got 7 months to scrape together some dough. Isn't Netas coming? You could carpool down with him and split expenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #682
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'm probably not. And I'm not taking anyone's money for any reason. You want me to lie?
See, "I'm probably not". Ur just like a chick, indecisive. Be a damn man and say "YES, I will be there, cuz that's how I roll bitch"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #683
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sweet, you will also do the lawnwork, and hell, you can have your own bedroom.
no deal - the woman must continue to do the lawn. hate cutting the lawn

COD
Old 08-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #684
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I say buy two goats and let them eat the grass and then sell the goats

COD
Old 08-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #685
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

"do you have a BH tattoo"

great line

COD
Old 08-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #686
Chob

Quote:
See, "I'm probably not". Ur just like a chick, indecisive. Be a damn man and say "YES, I will be there, cuz that's how I roll bitch"
Fine. No I won't be. Because you're fucking annoying me.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #687
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
no deal - the woman must continue to do the lawn. hate cutting the lawn
Well, I'm lookin into gettin messicans to do it. So you have to pay half of that then. Plus half of all proceeds on ur lowrider and lawnmower cleaning service!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #688
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
yeah you're coming. Don't make me come kidnap you

COD
Old 08-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #689
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd have to fly down to mexico though to do that though

the canadian border is locked up like a mofo now... unless you like drive into the wilderness and just drive across the thousands of miles of unprotected border
I'm sure Fish has an iggy somewhere in Wisconsin to get you into the good ole US of A on the downlow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #690
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Oh sure, deflect it on me for trying to care. I see how you are. Sad!

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
Cal-Gary, Diacos, The Diacos Radio, Uncle Ben Iphone