Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:07 AM   #646
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

very subtle jab there
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:12 AM   #647
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

foreskin collection
Old 03-06-2014, 09:44 AM   #648
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

SJ missing out on all this great U2 info. although he's a huge fan so he probably knows all of these facts
Old 03-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #649
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Monsters Podcast Thursday 3/6/14
RONDA ROUSE PUBLICLY CHALLENGES FLOYD MAYWEATHER TO MMA BOUT, FATTIES AT THE FAIR IS ON FOR NEXT YEAR! ANGEL PROPOSES A SOLUTION FOR OUR APATHETIC FANS, PRINCES #1 PET-PEEVE, KEVIN HART AND ICE CUBE MAKE FUN OF NANCY GRACE'S ANTI-MARIJUANA STATEMENTS, RUSSIA-TODAY NEWS ANCHOR QUITS ON AIR -- BLAMES IT ON PUTIN, DIRTY JIM'S MEAT OF THE WEEK (TASTY COD DISH), WHAT THE HELL IS ANGEL LISTENING TOT TATTOO ARTIST TATS HIS DOG WHILE SEDATED, MASSACHUTESETTS COURT RULES THAT TAKING UPSKIRT PICTURES IS LEGAL AS LONG AS SUBJECT IS WEARING UNDERWEAR, BUBBA'S "SKOAL TRUTH." AND FINALLY, "TO CHANGE, ONES SELF NEEDS TO DESIRE CHANGE."

http://www.realradio.fm/media/podcas...2014-24437702/
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:53 AM   #650
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Rousey would get beat... hate to say it but an armbar isn't going to save her this time
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #651
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
It's the same thing as going to gay days at Disney.

u wouldn't last ten minutes in winter
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #652
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post

u wouldn't last ten minutes in winter

That's why I would never live in Canada.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #653
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
That's why I would never live in Canada.
u wouldn't last in northern america either yo
Old 03-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #654
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Is that your gimmick pointing out the obvious? That's why I live in Florida why would people want to put theirselves through a wintery hell.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #655
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
Is that your gimmick pointing out the obvious? That's why I live in Florida why would people want to put theirselves through a wintery hell.
theirselves? You mean themselves?

I'm just busting your balls tudds. But the thought of you driving a team of dogs is kinda amusing, just saying.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #656
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
u wouldn't last in northern america either yo

Also just like you wouldn't be able to make it a summer welding on top of a metal deck like i did during the summers in 100 degree heat with 100% humidity.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #657
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
theirselves? You mean themselves?

I'm just busting your balls tudds. But the thought of you driving a team of dogs is kinda amusing, just saying.

I know you are that's why I'm not acting like I could be a man and handle the cold.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:05 AM   #658
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
Also just like you wouldn't be able to make it a summer welding on top of a metal deck like i did during the summers in 100 degree heat with 100% humidity.
actually yes I could

been there and done that

worked on a tree farm in the summer when I was young. Hellish work
Old 03-06-2014, 11:05 AM   #659
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
actually yes I could

been there and done that

worked on a tree farm in the summer when I was young. Hellish work

You're a real man then.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #660
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
You're a real man then.
just like sin

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time