Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #646
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
Evidently a pissed off O.J. can be a pretty scary deal.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #647
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
Hey CM
Hey brotha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
So you have to work tonight?
No.Worked days today.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #648
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Catching up now. It's funny that Tuddle is starting to get pissed when people text him while on air. It's that Bubba influence rubbing off on him.

Oh and in the case of zombies, I'm headed to the Adirondacks or rural Canada. Hell I'll find SJ and form a zombie resistance militia.

Also Tuddle, if you're lurking around thanks for the kind words.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:45 AM   #649
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
hey man der dang diddly bo der der boopity mang
That caller before Buzzard was an idiot. Buzzard is cool.

I said from the beginning io needed a show to appeal to the geek segment of the audience. That's why I was stoked when it was announced Tuddle got his own show.

People like to try and marginalize the Bubba audience, both detractors and supporters as falling all into the get 'ir done, trucker/laborer, rugged white guy stereotype. Hell Bubba himself generalizes his audience. Not a knock on him, but he understands he definitely appeals to one segment of the population more than others. From online interactions with Bubba fans since 2007ish, I know the fanbase is a lot more diverse from what it's made out to be at times.

The Walking Dead is a show with major mainstream appeal that's huge right now. It makes sense to talk about it. I could even see Bubba digging it if he gave it a chance. This show is what it is and that's the great thing about Spice's programming, he's trying to slot in something for everyone. This show could fill the niche that Ralph's Geek Time fills in on Howard 101. Honestly I don't think Tuddle should have any reason to feel self conscious about the content of the show.

And I read about World War II medical experiments with a chemical weapon that's affects mimic what we currently think of as a zombie virus. Most samples were allegedly destroyed, some allegedly disappeared. If you've ever seen animals with rabies or distemper, and trust me you don't want to, it's not that far fetched to think a similar affliction could affect humans.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:16 AM   #650
Chob

"Don't blast in the wrong chick." Holy shit SJ.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #651
Chob

My kind of girl right here.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #652
JDavis32
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
JDavis32 is on a distinguished road
Default Tuddle

This is her twitter pictue

Old 12-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #653
Chob

Nice.

And welcome by the way.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #654
radiopirate
Lover, not fighter.

radiopirate is on a distinguished road

I just cant drag myself to listen to Tudds. His know it all mindset and inner gayness just turn me away during Burke. Can't imagine what 2 hours of it would do.

Bouncing signals since 1997
Old 12-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #655
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiopirate View Post
I just cant drag myself to listen to Tudds. His know it all mindset and inner gayness just turn me away during Burke. Can't imagine what 2 hours of it would do.
"know it all mindset".......

uh how do you manage brent and bubba then?

COD
Old 12-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #656
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
"Don't blast in the wrong chick." Holy shit SJ.
I'm serious - dont do it

you have to be equal opportunist in a 3 way.

COD
Old 12-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #657
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Tonight's Tuddle Show!!!

Just because everyone says I do nothing but talk about zombies, I'm opening it up to the fine people of the King Bubba Forum. If there is a topic that you've wanted to hear me talk about it, post it hear and I'll do it on tonight's show. It will also be spill the beans night, you can call in and ask me anything you want, and I'll have to answer. Before anyone gets any ideas I won't be answering questions about other shows in the Bubba Army Family, just mine and The Shannon Burkes Show. Let's have fun tonight.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #658
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Just because everyone says I do nothing but talk about zombies, I'm opening it up to the fine people of the King Bubba Forum. If there is a topic that you've wanted to hear me talk about it, post it hear and I'll do it on tonight's show. It will also be spill the beans night, you can call in and ask me anything you want, and I'll have to answer. Before anyone gets any ideas I won't be answering questions about other shows in the Bubba Army Family, just mine and The Shannon Burkes Show. Let's have fun tonight.
Welcome. I'm looking forward to tonight's show. You have a niche on the channels. Don't let a few people dictate what you will or will not talk about. As long as it's done in moderation, pretty much everything can be a good topic.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #659
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning and Welcome Tuddle ......Do your thing man ,no matter what
someone will always complain,but your shows have constantly improved each week .
And even though i'm no zombie fan I'm still gonna listen .
Old 12-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #660
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

A show bashing furries might help the listenership. I mean the one advantage that we have is that there are deeper layers of nerdcore that everyone can hate on. Trying to appeal to a majority and nothing appeals to the majority like exploiting the hatred of a fraction of a minority.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Closed Thread

Tags
activate the plan, augie loves the blaeks, cunt rules, Dexter talk!, my pussy feels like Jesus, one BJ down one to go, Save Tuddle, Silky Milky Show, Tuddle must stay ...., Tuddle Tribe, walking dead update