Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:09 AM   #6436
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I do agree with Coach Bowden, fuck these kids who wanna get paid to play college sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:14 AM   #6437
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I think they should get money cause the school makes money from selling tickets to the game.. profit sharing. If they make the nfl they have to get used to it.
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:15 AM   #6438
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I don't know who's more religious, Coach Bowden or Tony Dungey?
Joe Gibbs.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:18 AM   #6439
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I think they should get money cause the school makes money from selling tickets to the game.. profit sharing. If they make the nfl they have to get used to it.
I still don't, have you priced out what it costs to go college for four years? These kids know the deal and are given what is needed to get them through school. Paying them is bullshit.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #6440
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still don't, have you priced out what it costs to go college for four years? These kids know the deal and are given what is needed to get them through school. Paying them is bullshit.
yeah I know what it costs - AND THE PLAYERS PAID IT

give them some fucking cash. That school is profiting from it plain as day. they're bringing in millions every game yo
Old 08-29-2014, 08:22 AM   #6441
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ok let me put it this way cpt

what if your company started a football team, but if you play, you just get paid your regular salary AND have to still finish your regular work. On top of that your company is making money every game you play and not giving you a dime.

You still want to play?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #6442
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

WHO MAKES THESE AWFUL FUCKING PROMO'S

THESE DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE
Old 08-29-2014, 08:24 AM   #6443
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

it's fuck a football friday on the monsters
Old 08-29-2014, 08:26 AM   #6444
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I want a san fran flair jersey

probably a nice purple color
Old 08-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #6445
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
ok let me put it this way cpt

what if your company started a football team, but if you play, you just get paid your regular salary AND have to still finish your regular work. On top of that your company is making money every game you play and not giving you a dime.

You still want to play?
I see what you're trying to get at, but put it like this. You love playing football and someone is going to pay you (via an education) that would otherwise cost you possibly six figures. Do you wanna not play because you're not making money?

Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #6446
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I see what you're trying to get at, but put it like this. You love playing football and someone is going to pay you (via an education) that would otherwise cost you possibly six figures. Do you wanna not play because you're not making money?
you're implying all of those kids are on scholarships...

I'm sure some of them paid their own way

and I hate football I can't even imagine myself ever wanting to play for any reason

I love playing billiards, can I get a scholarship for that?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #6447
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

10 years ago I would agree with you cpt, but since the colleges have turned it into a business I think they should be forced to share the profits with those that created it.

Put it this way - you're in art school, you do a drawing and the school sells it for a fortune and you don't see a dime of it.. you still want to draw for them?
Old 08-29-2014, 08:31 AM   #6448
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
you're implying all of those kids are on scholarships...

I'm sure some of them paid their own way

and I hate football I can't even imagine myself ever wanting to play for any reason

I love playing billiards, can I get a scholarship for that?
No all are not on scholarship, that is true, so they are actually paying to play. Weird huh? Oh and college football and to some extent basketball literally fund all the other sports in college because they all lose money. With that being said I hope my daughter will get a soccer scholarship when its time

Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #6449
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

not only that but we're talking about a system that used to bribe and pay off players with cars and cash and merchandise to sway players to come to their school - now wtf does that have to do with education?

oh come to our school, here's a car, we need a mathematician?

give me a break. They're exploiting these kids for money.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:33 AM   #6450
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Jimmy Page sounds like an old british grandmother

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time