Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #631
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
If I were going to go that route I would get another Rott, raised those as a kid, amazing dogs. I just wanted to help a needy dog out, and get a decent dog for my daughter. I'm not above a mixed breed or anything, but I am not really a fan of having my 5 year old around a pit bull puppy either.

edit: Definitely agree on the money too, it is worth it to pay a little change for a papered rottweiler or other dog breed.
You get it, I've stood next to $100,000 FT labs before, People think it's nuts, But to play at that level, The training and stress on a dog really adds up..
I had a guy offer me $25,000 for my unbred yellow bitch after we got her master title ( her 5th title) I laughed at him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #632
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Yeah.
I thought so, kept bugging my ear when it would play. Thanks, Chob.

Last edited by Dan Blaze; 11-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #633
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
You get it, I've stood next to $100,000 FT labs before, People think it's nuts, But to play at that level, The training and stress on a dog really adds up..
I had a guy offer me $25,000 for my unbred yellow bitch after we got her master title ( her 5th title) I laughed at him..
People who aren't "in the know" have no idea just how much dogs with a lineage go for too. You start getting a couple generations of winners and those pups are gonna go for tooooons.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #634
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Sweet, movie review time! I've been waiting ALL week for this.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #635
Dan Blaze
-

Sin got a shout out on SBS!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #636
1c

1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
People who aren't "in the know" have no idea just how much dogs with a lineage go for too. You start getting a couple generations of winners and those pups are gonna go for tooooons.
Proven lines, Everyone and their stupid brother-in-law has a hunting machine in there back yard.. Prove it, Title it
Cracks me up to this day, How people think if it is registered AKC it's a great dog

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #637
1c

C......1C

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #638
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

The problem with pit bulls isn't that they're inherently mean dogs. They're really not. The issue, which most people don't care to understand or admit to, is that pit bulls have become the breed of choice for human trash. They think pit bulls are cool and edgy. In fact, most pit bulls I've ever met are big pussies that just want love and attention.

When human trash gets a hold of a pit bull, they're going to mistreat and abuse it - just like they would with any other breed. The problem arises with the physiology of the pit itself. Their jaws are just so damn powerful and set widely apart. Their bite can and will do so more damage then say the jaws of a labrador or a terrier.

Hence, you see more pit bulls involved in attacks on humans. If a dog is mistreated, it can and will attack - it's been conditioned to do so. This also has caused the explosion of pit bull pups in shelters. Human trash keeps breeding the species with reckless abandon. If we're ever to fix the problem with pit bulls, we have to fix the problem with human trash.

Human trash + pit bulls = Problems with pit bulls!

Last edited by Thanos; 11-08-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #639
1c

Can't fucking wait to see the new Bond!!

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #640
1c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
The problem with pit bull's isn't that they're inherently mean dogs. They're really not. The issue, which most people don't care to understand or admit to, is that pit bulls have become the breed of choice for human trash. They think pit bulls are cool and edgy. In fact, most pit bulls I've ever met are big pussies that just want love and attention.

When human trash gets a hold of a pit bull, they're going to mistreat and abuse it - just like they would with any other breed. The problem arises with the physiology of the pit itself. Their jaws are just so damn powerful and set widely apart. Their bite can and will do so more damage then say the jaws of a labrador or a terrier.

Hence, you see more pit bulls involved in attacks on humans. If a dog is mistreated, it can and will attack - it's been conditioned to do so. This also has caused the explosion of pit bull pups in shelters. Human trash keeps breeding the species with reckless abandon. If we're ever to fix the problem with pit bulls, we have to fix the problem with human trash.

:bigup: Well said..

Quote:
Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #641
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Off to see Skyfall in a bit. Good to hear all the good buzz.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #642
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't fucking wait to see the new Bond!!
I was a James "Blonde" hater at first, but Daniel Craig has grown on me and I can appreciate him as Bond now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #643
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
The problem with pit bull's isn't that they're inherently mean dogs. They're really not. The issue, which most people don't care to understand or admit to, is that pit bulls have become the breed of choice for human trash. They think pit bulls are cool and edgy. In fact, most pit bulls I've ever met are big pussies that just want love and attention.

That plus the problem with "locking" some lines of pit bulls seem to have make them very dangerous even when the dog themselves don't mean to be.

I am not a "pit bill hater" I just think that at least down here in my area they get a pass more often than the news would like us to believe with their fearmongering. I also personally would not have that breed around my daughter.

Having said that, my mother's dog, a blue, protected me from before I was born, and adored me. Protected me as much if not more than any of my rots did. Never had a reason to fear her. So I do have good experience around the breed.

I also was attacked by my neighbor's pit mix when I was a bit older for taking out the trash. Apparently putting the can at the edge of the driveway pissed him off
Old 11-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #644
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There a bad team yea, But look at them against the spread.. Not bad..
Well shit, if you give a team points every week, they are bound to hit a couple! That doesn't make them under rated! It means they totally suck and are never favored, so quite the opposite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #645
1c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I was a James "Blonde" hater at first, but Daniel Craig has grown on me and I can appreciate him as Bond now.
Bronson? What are ya queer?

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Rick J BTLS, Shannon Burke