Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #616
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

speak of the cocksucker

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #617
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

useless motherfuckers!

that was great - I sat here for an hour for some asshole to walk in - look at it and go - yep we need to order stuff

does any repairman actually carry any fucking stuff to actually fix things anymore? why do you all have these vans? they are obviously empty! WTF!

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #618
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
useless motherfuckers!

that was great - I sat here for an hour for some asshole to walk in - look at it and go - yep we need to order stuff

does any repairman actually carry any fucking stuff to actually fix things anymore? why do you all have these vans? they are obviously empty! WTF!
look dude i told you before nobody does more for the first responders and leo's than bubba does and race doesn't matter ...

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:38 PM   #619
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

who's leo?

I'm a taurus

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #620
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who's leo?

I'm a taurus
im just trying to say that when a black preacher gets arrested only bubba has the balls to
put him on the air and say it's the goodole boy network at it's finest ...so there

Try me
Old 06-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #621
Spaz
BMF

3hrs 50 minutes in and YAWN STILL ...

Try me
Old 06-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #622
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
im just trying to say that when a black preacher gets arrested only bubba has the balls to
put him on the air and say it's the goodole boy network at it's finest ...so there
there's a black preacher coming to fix my dryer and bubba's flippin the bill?

now we're cookin! or well

possibly drying

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #623
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

the good ole boy network?

why does everyone keep talking about The Grand Ole Oprey?

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #624
Spaz
BMF

because bubba got the Mark Lunsford foundation closed down ....fuck dude pat his back a little

Try me
Old 06-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #625
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

who?

what?

I ain't patting nobody's back but urs for the AV idea...

everyone else gets a swift kick in the nuts regardless!

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #626
Spaz
BMF

are you kidding me ? when bubba heard the teachers were gonna have to be accountable
for their shitty teaching he stopped the bill all by himself ...

Try me
Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #627
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I must have missed that rant

I automatically fall asleep the second politics gets mentioned now

schools, religion, politics, sports = nap

the bitch of it all is - a year ago this shit was FUNNY... remember that term? Funny?

you're not supposed to drink the kool aid yourself there bubba

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #628
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

that's all I got to say

I'll be in the kingdom looking at tits and posting horrible rap songs

COD
Old 06-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #629
Spaz
BMF

i can't wait for the this show to come on again i need a good nap ...

Try me
Old 06-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #630
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

vCash: 5000000
Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
useless motherfuckers!

Here's your answer...BIC. Every thing is manufactured in countries who couldn't give a fuck about customer satisfaction. The downside of the low prices consumers demand is that quality is down the drain, and you can go out and buy a new dryer for $400. The new attitude is "why do you bother with a repairman, throw it out and get a new one"

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote