Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #616
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
or dominatrix's... or a burrito
Ok, so he's completely corruptible too.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #617
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Ok, so he's completely corruptible too.
I hope there's a public debate we can railroad brent at... I don't care if he wins or not, but I feel the public really needs to know they are electing a guy who freaks out and snaps under pressure and rips out his ball hair...

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #618
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I still love the theater of the mind of Ned naked in the barn with the chickens.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #619
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
I hope there's a public debate we can railroad brent at... I don't care if he wins or not, but I feel the public really needs to know they are electing a guy who freaks out and snaps under pressure and rips out his ball hair...
And albinos are fucking creepy.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #620
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
And albinos are fucking creepy.
if ginger's have no soul, where does that leave those poor bastards?

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #621
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
or dominatrix's... or a burrito
Dont nussle me up with hot black whores burritos and Bond Fire .
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #622
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
His counter to that is that his opponent was a crappy teacher who abused him and caused him emotional trauma which is the root of the problems you listed.

At this point I would stand up and begin shouting "4 more years".

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #623
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

notice bubba hasn't said shit about orlando or cletus since?

some war that was.. why don't u suck their dick like u did lex and terri bubba?

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #624
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
His counter to that is that his opponent was a crappy teacher who abused him and caused him emotional trauma which is the root of the problems you listed.

At this point I would stand up and begin shouting "4 more years".
well for that reason alone that guy gets my vote... anyone who abuses brent is ok with me

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #625
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

That's where the 4 more years comes into play.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #626
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

then again I gotta question his teaching skills considering brent knows nothing about everything.....

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #627
iobane

Can't blame one teacher for all that. Hell it was only driver's Ed

Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #628
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
notice bubba hasn't said shit about orlando or cletus since?

some war that was.. why don't u suck their dick like u did lex and terri bubba?
Has to do with Scene and Hip Hop night but we don't mix business with radio Frabreezy prob told Bubba to cut the shit or maybe Orlando and Bubba were working for ratings.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 AM   #629
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Can't blame one teacher for all that. Hell it was only driver's Ed
remember bubba telling us how brent drives 100mph over the bridge?

COD
Old 08-09-2011, 07:27 AM   #630
iobane

And a lifetime of cocaine, meth, and pot has no say in that. Sometimes bad seed is bad seed.

I saw one county commission debate where one guys rebuttal to his opponent was that she didn't know any better cause shes a woman. Be got elected for 1 term.

Closed Thread

Tags
anti-anal stance, BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, cream machine = Hitler, Hatley fever, NED, Radioio, scat play abortions, Spice Boy, The lone wolf cries