Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #601
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle's school of radio
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49 AM   #602
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

free fudge for anyone over 300lbs? bubba and cowshit are probably on their way now
Old 03-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #603
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I love when Tuddle takes people under his wing. These noobs should be grateful.

I'm glad you like that spice show reference.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:57 AM   #604
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Monsters Podcast
March 4th 2014
robin thick cancels shows, this years mardi gras perfomers, classic rock bands, bad chaz bono jokes, comedians that come into the show, RRR, country artists cover motley crew, its a federal offense to wake up a truck driver,allen iversons number gets retired, piers morgan and the oscar pizza guy, bradley cooper keeps the celeb selfie, newscasters fooled by fake chef, magic update, dwieght howard gets the last laugh and net worth, list of things to see for the monsters and kid losing his sight, kid finds 20 bucks and gives it to soldier, crimeline with detective barb, zelda sword, dr. who, killer beaz

http://www.realradio.fm/media/podcas...2014-24424658/
Old 03-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #605
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Shoutout to SJ for thanking me for linking the podcast. He appreciates me.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #606
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I love when Tuddle takes people under his wing. These noobs should be grateful.

Damn right they should be grateful look what happened to Nervous Jared when he did accept my wing. He caused the night show to be let go. If he takes my wing the spice show would still be on the air.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #607
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Tuddle's school of radio

Way better and much cheaper then CSB
Old 03-04-2014, 04:29 PM   #608
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Inside Iggy to the forum before anyone else SBK will be hosting Thursday and Friday of next week as Russ and Jimmy will be at a corporate meeting. You won't want to miss SBK Myself and angel. Anything that you guys would like to hear.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #609
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Inside Iggy to the forum before anyone else SBK will be hosting Thursday and Friday of next week as Russ and Jimmy will be at a corporate meeting. You won't want to miss SBK Myself and angel. Anything that you guys would like to hear.
that should be cool. plan on stirring the pot with Angel?

how often is bubba on? he's not listed on the site as a member of the show but he seems to be there a lot
Old 03-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #610
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
that should be cool. plan on stirring the pot with Angel?

how often is bubba on? he's not listed on the site as a member of the show but he seems to be there a lot

Bubba was apart of the same layoffs that got me in 2010 But bubba and Jeff come into to plug there gigs and appearances and that's how they make a living.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #611
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shoutout to SJ for thanking me for linking the podcast. He appreciates me.
saves me from having to click a couple extra times

I appreciate the little things that allow me to slack

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #612
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
>Anything that you guys would like to hear.

Spice back on at night, but that's beside the point I guess

COD
Old 03-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #613
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
>Anything that you guys would like to hear.

Spice back on at night, but that's beside the point I guess

Actually spice would be a great guests to sit in and catch up with SBK. Might have to put up the bareback avenger spotlight up.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #614
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

good chance to plug the janus operations for spice too

COD
Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM   #615
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually spice would be a great guests to sit in and catch up with SBK. Might have to put up the bareback avenger spotlight up.
That would be great.

And thanks for the timeliness of the podcast as usual. Love that Master Sword story.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time