Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #586
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Spice Show Listening Thread March 4-8, 2013

What's up bitches? Anything exciting happen on the board today. I'm actually waiting at the movie theatre for the walking dead panel they are broadcasting at all AMC movie theaters.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/02/pa...-walking-dead/

What did you guys think if the last episode? It was my favorite of the season.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #587
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

in fairness to spice, this seems to be a problem that ALL these radio guys have... Howard, Bubba, Ellis, Spice, etc etc... they all take cheap shots at everyone and everything, but seem to have glass jaws when the jabs come their way.... no biggie, i'll get off my soapbox now
Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #588
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
What's up bitches? Anything exciting happen on the board today. I'm actually waiting at the movie theatre for the walking dead panel they are broadcasting at all AMC movie theaters.

It was first season tier. I loved it. If they're going to drag out the Rick/Governor conflict, the episodes that take a break from the main story should all be that good.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #589
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

It was one of the best episodes of this season. I like talking Michonne a lot better

ATL
Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #590
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
It was one of the best episodes of this season. I like talking Michonne a lot better
This. Much better than Mazzara's characterization.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #591
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post

Same board shit, different day.

Real good episode IMO.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #592
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
in fairness to spice, this seems to be a problem that ALL these radio guys have... Howard, Bubba, Ellis, Spice, etc etc... they all take cheap shots at everyone and everything, but seem to have glass jaws when the jabs come their way.... no biggie, i'll get off my soapbox now
I think some callers are doing it on purpose now, because they've been trained to attack someone's weakness like the hosts on the shows they listen to.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #593
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

i think the following is the best show on tv right now

ATL
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #594
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I think some callers are doing it on purpose now, because they've been trained to attack someone's weakness like the hosts on the show they listen to.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #595
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
i think the following is the best show on tv right now
The following is pretty strong, still like the walking dead the best but the following is my favorite network TV show.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #596
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
I'd agree with this. I'd also add that as a host I would get tired of someone calling in to say they like the show, but......

Just call in and add to the topic or whatever, I get annoyed at callers that try compare and pit the hosts against one another.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #597
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

I like to call them Shit stir-ers
Good evening guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Old 03-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #598
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
I get annoyed at callers that try compare and pit the hosts against one another.
I hate that too. But it's a natural effect of this kind of radio and a bunch of large egos sharing the same space and attracting a listenership that loves busting balls.

The Ellis vs. Bubba thing for example was played out from day one.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #599
Lerch

Hey Ace.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #600
Lerch

Spice never saw planet of the apes?
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Geo, Intern Kelly, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Rogue Warriors, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner