Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #586
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

still haven't tried a vaporizer
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #587
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post

I meant the tobacco wraps. No filler shit like regular blunts, can get 2 out of 1 like I said so it is cheap.
I have the zig zags here never seen the double wides,gonna have to talk to my local bodega dude

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #588
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Meh I like to smoke to much for them meself!

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #589
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Me either.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #590
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I have the zig zags here never seen the double wides,gonna have to talk to my local bodega dude
Yeah they are JUST wide enough to tear in half and get 2 uses out of, and the local stores started charging more for the others. Works for me as I'm a cheap fuck
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #591
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
Meh I like to smoke to much for them meself!
Well this one I have is like a cigar basically, you load up the chamber on the front and smoke it like a cigar. Works great. When I'm done with the green I can re-use it in a blunt or a bowl too so it gets me more usage out of the stuff. I'm a cheap fuck so I appreciate that part of it
Old 10-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #592
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a cheap fuck
Dan Blazenstein in the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #593
bobbyda4
New Mark

bobbyda4 is on a distinguished road
Default promessie

knucklehead 1: Poppin up

kuncklehead 2 : No Pun intended baby

That is the CORNIEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!!!
bobbyda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #594
Dan Blaze
-

In case you didn't notice from my last 2 posts, I don't like to spend money.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #595
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I love how Bubba struggles though this ad..

Super ... food ...... chia.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #596
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Dan Blazenstein in the house
Basically.

Outside of some game purchases green is my only real expenditure on myself so I try to keep it low as possible. My daughter comes first and she requires more expensive stuff than me at this point. Kids stuff is expensive as hell
Old 10-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #597
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kids stuff is expensive as hell
I feel your pain, try having two kids in travel soccer cuzzy

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #598
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

NEWSFLASH...NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BRP BUBBA.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #599
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I feel your pain, try having two kids in travel soccer cuzzy
Fuuuuuuuck that shit

My kid did soccer last year and is doing it this coming, but luckily the place where they practice and play games is quite honestly 2 blocks from me.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #600
Ski Lo

More like...I'm three quarters away from changing the channel.

Tags
Bits get you're fresh hot bits here, Blinded by the fat, Dick Dynasty, Is Nikki from Cincinnati, Nikki Tucks Well, PENISES, Phone it in Fridays, Track Suit Willie, Tranny In Cincinnati, Twitter Toughguys, Wish a motherfucker would