Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #571
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post

MJ dropped the ball because his team focused on the wrong elements of the case. ok he said shit - you proved that, but they failed to prove how in actually damaged his career in any way - THAT was the crux of MJ's whole argument IMO
Which is why Bubba should have continued at ALL cost..to make it right! Even J Diaco said, don't worry about the appeal, we will slam dunk that too. may take a while, but we will prevail.

To me, that is what I would have done. Of course I say this not being in Bubba's position,don't know all the aspects, etc. But in principle, that is how I am.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #572
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Drew Garabo "In Your Face" Listening Thread - March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
The Artie Lange Show on the radio crumbled after Nick left. The show was dropped in multiple markets by sports stations that were bought by CBS for their network. The Bone, K-Rock, and WINZ are the only ones that carry it.
I live what Artie does on the radio but he needs a straight man that can drive the bus and let Artie concentrate in being funny.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #573
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Which is why Bubba should have continued at ALL cost..to make it right! Even J Diaco said, don't worry about the appeal, we will slam dunk that too. may take a while, but we will prevail.

To me, that is what I would have done. Of course I say this not being in Bubba's position,don't know all the aspects, etc. But in principle, that is how I am.
Especially since he was the one who always said "I'll never settle with that midget" and here he settles at the drop of a hat. Plus he always comes down on people who settle, so to me he deserves what he's getting, sorry you got into a fight with a guy with a bigger war chest and couldn't hang financially, but you had to know he wouldn't back down and was ready to take this fight to the bitter end.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #574
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Drew Garabo "In Your Face" Listening Thread - March

Quote:
this is what it looks like to sit in drew's chair in studio

I will say the bone studio has some great equipment. With that being said its not the best studio for talk radio. Real Radio had a great set up with a talk studio where the host and cast say at. Then they had a master control room where the producer ran the board and the call screener answered phones. Then there was a booth like what Robin has with Howard that had a board to play audio and sound fx.

I know some host like to run there own board but I think a show always sounds better when a host can just concentrate on the show. Plus it sounds tighter and less mistakes with internet streams and all
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #575
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

So how was Bubba's new studio Tudds? Awesome for talk like he does? Sounds like it.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #576
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So how was Bubba's new studio Tudds? Awesome for talk like he does? Sounds like it.
It god damned better be, he spent a million dollars to build it
Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #577
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

I hear they have sweet inflatable dildo area

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #578
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah Cpt..but people spend billions on shit that should be cool..but isn't!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #579
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
I hear they have sweet inflatable dildo area
That will be painful for Tudds to answer!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #580
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

master of the art of nin-tendu
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #581
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yeah Cpt..but people spend billions on shit that should be cool..but isn't!
That's kind of what I was getting at
Old 03-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #582
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
That's kind of what I was getting at
I'm a wittle sWow!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #583
milkman
Rock Star

Cpt, have you seen the deal between Sen Cruz and RS' favorite cunt Feinstein over the gun ban deal? Cruz is what a real politician should be like. No nonsense.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #584
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Cpt, have you seen the deal between Sen Cruz and RS' favorite cunt Feinstein over the gun ban deal? Cruz is what a real politician should be like. No nonsense.
I saw your post earlier today, but no I haven't read the details, I probably will later today, looks good.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #585
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I saw your post earlier today, but no I haven't read the details, I probably will later today, looks good.
You need to hear it. Good stuff!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...un_rights.html

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
exudate, flabbergasted, ingratiate, mad tight yo, Yer knot yor, You're not your