Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #556
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of bamboozled, Spice, how about making what I paid $$$ for free?
Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #557
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Speaking of bamboozled, Spice, how about making what I paid $$$ for free?

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #558
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Fucking hypocrisy running rampant at the BRN today.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #559
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Man...there are some SERIOUS personnel problems at the BRN between the staff members.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #560
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

BTW, Bubba really hurt Cynthia's feelings today.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #561
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

I am sure he did, he strung her along for a long time now and then treated her like shit today.

Me thinks that Bubba was on the rag today.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #562
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

He really has to watch himself. I can see him Bob Levy-ing his career if he's not more careful and respectful of the people around him.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #563
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
Fucking hypocrisy running rampant at the BRN today.
If the day ends in y there hypocrisy going on there. I mean when bubba talks about testing people to have kids and taking kids away when they fail and subsequently blows up on the first question and gets all butthurt when they joke about Tyler being taken away because of it.
Generally it makes the show great.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #564
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
BTW, Bubba really hurt Cynthia's feelings today.
white knight mode activated.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #565
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
If the day ends in y there hypocrisy going on there. I mean when bubba talks about testing people to have kids and taking kids away when they fail and subsequently blows up on the first question and gets all butthurt when they joke about Tyler being taken away because of it.
Generally it makes the show great.

I think Spice is really close to manning up and doing something about his future here at the BRN. After Bubba said for the zillionth time that he wouldn't get involved in the programming at the BRN, he not only got involved, but pushed Spice on the air to get Mike the fuck out and BL off the Thursday DD, completely usurping his authority and making him look like a piece of shit. Again.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #566
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Figures, the day I have a meeting and miss most of the DD it is actually worth listening to. So BL is getting thrown off the DD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #567
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Figures, the day I have a meeting and miss most of the DD it is actually worth listening to. So BL is getting thrown off the DD?
Yes and no. Spice is taking things under consideration and thought BL would not speak unless spoken too. After more prodding, Spice came out with it and said that BL is not on air material. He may find a use for BL though, perhaps as an email person to find historical content.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #568
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Sounds that way, milk. Spice said he should be treated like a dog. I shit you not.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #569
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
There's no "I" in team.....
In my Best Bubba voice...

"Correct but there is a E and M and if you take them and put them together it spell ME... ME... ME bitches! Its all about ME!"
Old 10-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #570
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds that way, milk. Spice said he should be treated like a dog. I shit you not.
Damn that's fuckin harsh! Take it out on the poor blind guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Dick Island, King of the Dicks, Radioio