Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #556
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
Just a reminder - tomorrow night is "KBW - Showdown"

get your wrestling chops ready!

well I guess since this is the first I've mentioned it it's not a reminder but - whatever - you've been given the heads up
I need to learn how to chop me gifs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #557
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post
I need to learn how to chop me gifs.
did you get gap yet?

COD
Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #558
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you get gap yet?
What's that?

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #559
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'll maybe make a tutorial tonight on gif's...

it's not that hard - just a major pain in the ass dealing with all the layers

COD
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #560
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
What's that?
animation tool for gimp

allows you to import video to gap - so you can't make GIF's with gimp easier

lots of cool effects and addon tools in the package too

COD
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #561
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Quote:
I'll maybe make a tutorial tonight on gif's...

it's not that hard - just a major pain in the ass dealing with all the layers
You mentioned the layers gimick earlier...my gimp won't do layers.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #562
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
You mentioned the layers gimick earlier...my gimp won't do layers.
it does

you just got something set up weird...

I'll investigate more in a bit

COD
Old 03-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #563
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh and get the latest version of gimp if you got vista - they fixed a bunch of the bugs

that layer thing might be one of them

mine would crash everytime you opened the color panel

COD
Old 03-25-2010, 05:30 PM   #564
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

DAMN....I don't want 25 cent doing the rodeo gimick...i like 25. I ALWAYS root for the bull in those rodeo deals...I it when the bull just dances on top of the rider he just flung off.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #565
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Quote:
oh and get the latest version of gimp if you got vista - they fixed a bunch of the bugs

that layer thing might be one of them

mine would crash everytime you opened the color panel
Will hunt it down now.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #566
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Chubby chaser...
Old 03-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #567
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
Chubby chaser...
Hey CM.

That bitch doesn't know her place.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #568
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DAMN....I don't want 25 cent doing the rodeo gimick...i like 25. I ALWAYS root for the bull in those rodeo deals...I it when the bull just dances on top of the rider he just flung off.
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
Chubby chaser...
That was good...but got her a disconnect and some flack now!!

Sup again CM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #569
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

She hasn't earned the right to bash Bubba.....but Bubba's reaction is funny.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #570
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Now he has to cut lines for her?

What does she look like?

Quote:
Closed Thread