Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:00 AM   #5596
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
There are potentially so many, how could you narrow it down to only one
well I'm sure they would talk about more then one problem...

just wondering what those problems in specific were cause I'm nosey
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:00 AM   #5597
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

fucking browser
Old 07-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #5598
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you're not on drew's show anymore

say retard dammit

the way that guy jobbed you out and then talked shit about you to every show would be enough for me to call him a retard every day
Old 07-18-2014, 08:02 AM   #5599
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle with the Publix retard bagger angle, I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #5600
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
you're not on drew's show anymore

say retard dammit

the way that guy jobbed you out and then talked shit about you to every show would be enough for me to call him a retard every day

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #5601
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Sorry but if I'm a bagger making minimum wage I'm not helping anyone off the clock.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2014, 08:12 AM   #5602
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

cnn is announcing how many people from each country died in the plane crash like they are announcing sports scores...
Old 07-18-2014, 08:14 AM   #5603
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

so this show seems like it's pretty good at generating money via ads

so my question is: why don't the ad people cut the ad time and double the fee?
Old 07-18-2014, 08:22 AM   #5604
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
so this show seems like it's pretty good at generating money via ads

so my question is: why don't the ad people cut the ad time and double the fee?
Excellent question

As much as I don't like Bubba anymore, the one thing I didn't mind was his commercial structure/schedule. Front and back load the spots in the first and last hour and run virtually commercial free during "primetime" as he would call it. And I know Tudds, you said that people tend to tune out during long commercial breaks, but I would contend that people also tune out if they are commercialed to death as well. Just sayin', not trying to be a dick.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #5605
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Excellent question

As much as I don't like Bubba anymore, the one thing I didn't mind was his commercial structure/schedule. Front and back load the spots in the first and last hour and run virtually commercial free during "primetime" as he would call it. And I know Tudds, you said that people tend to tune out during long commercial breaks, but I would contend that people also tune out if they are commercialed to death as well. Just sayin', not trying to be a dick.
no shit - I can barely remember that lawyer segment
Old 07-18-2014, 08:24 AM   #5606
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

But what cpt is saying is my point too

the commercial overload is just killing the hell out of the flow of the show.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:24 AM   #5607
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you couldn't even get through the lawyer segment without a break now that I think of it.. no wonder I was in la la land for the second part of it
Old 07-18-2014, 08:28 AM   #5608
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
But what cpt is saying is my point too

the commercial overload is just killing the hell out of the flow of the show.
I've said that since day one of listening to this show. Too many breaks and sweet baby Jesus all the live reads

Quote:
Old 07-18-2014, 08:28 AM   #5609
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

least scariest state - dakota

you don't hear shit happening there
Old 07-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #5610
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I've said that since day one of listening to this show. Too many breaks and sweet baby Jesus all the live reads
I already quit the show once this week cause of the bullshit commercials

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time