Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:16 AM   #5251
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
It looks ridiculous, plus could you have picked a more obscure set of super heroes to chronicle?

And yeah it does have a Firefly vibe, and I think I saw Nathan Fillion is in it, so there's that too.
They already did in Antman. And I'm just salty over seeing my nickel Matt Murdock excluded from the MCU.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #5252
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they do Doctor Strange justice, but they've been sort of silly about how they handle "magic" in the MCU and the rumored plot outline that came out was the drizzling shits.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:18 AM   #5253
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for fuck's sake, WHAT IS SO GOD DAMNED HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE US ADVANCED TO THE ROUND OF 16? You play three games, you get 3pts for a win, 1pt for a tie and zero points for a loss. The two teams out of the four with the most points move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:22 AM   #5254
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and TMNT is going to smoke GotG in terms of box office sales.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:23 AM   #5255
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I hope they do Doctor Strange justice, but they've been sort of silly about how they handle "magic" in the MCU and the rumored plot outline that came out was the drizzling shits.
Same here, Dr. Strange has a lot of promise, just hope they don't screw the pooch.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2014, 08:23 AM   #5256
Chob

Quote:
Oh and TMNT is going to smoke GotG in terms of box office sales.
TMNT looks like shit, but I totally agree based on name value alone.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:25 AM   #5257
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh for fuck's sake, WHAT IS SO GOD DAMNED HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE US ADVANCED TO THE ROUND OF 16? You play three games, you get 3pts for a win, 1pt for a tie and zero points for a loss. The two teams out of the four with the most points move on.
this shit still?
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #5258
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
TMNT looks like shit, but I totally agree based on name value alone.
That's where I was going with it. It looks like total dogshit and I won't see it, but that doesn't mean millions of others won't.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #5259
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
this shit still?
Yep Lerch, it's frustrating as hell.

How you doing today?

Quote:
Old 06-27-2014, 08:28 AM   #5260
Chob

Quote:
Same here, Dr. Strange has a lot of promise, just hope they don't screw the pooch.
The reason Thor: TDW was a favorite of mine, and the original to an extent, was because of the fantasy aspect. It's a fucking super hero movie. There's supposed to be crazy fantasy shit going on. Saying people can't connect to a character/story unless there's a bullshit arbitrary standard of "realism" is the sign of a hack. The Dark Knight approach is not a one size fits all direction.

Look at Star Wars and how attached people are to the original trilogy. There was rumors Strange was planned to be the Iron Man of the next Phase of films. With a charismatic, flawed asshole of a lead. The casting and story better be top notch. They could be sitting on a goldmine. And I personally would love to see the character get some love again. Those old Strange comics are the shit, and he doesn't even have a solo ongoing and hasn't for years.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:28 AM   #5261
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep Lerch, it's frustrating as hell.

How you doing today?
Going to the Dr today, then nothing.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #5262
Chob

Quote:
Is this doctor of yours...a bit strange?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #5263
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Back still giving you trouble?

Quote:
Old 06-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #5264
Lerch

When I watch these 'comic book' movies, I do so knowing it's a comic book adaptation. I can check reality and rules at the door.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:32 AM   #5265
Lerch

Quote:
Is this doctor of yours...a bit strange?

I wouldn't mind a shot of the Titan virus right now.

Quote:
Back still giving you trouble?
Yup. I had about a half a week of no pain, feeling good. Now I can hardly stand up straight. Sliverback, say it.

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time