Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #511
bobdavis
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
bobdavis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
the full tape is already making rounds...

no ones gonna pay anything for it now... and even if they do - it's horrible quality and probably won't generate the money they spend on it
theres always a market for rubes. Look at all the people still buying Bubba merchandise. CMON work with me brother...

RUBES ARE RUBES - theres a sucker born every minute
Old 10-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #512
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I got a question. How do you wire your toilet for video without shitting all over your camera?
I have a go-pro waterproof camera stuck inside the bowl

Not Dead
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #513
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was delivered to us through an anonymous source. They wanted no payment. They wanted no credit. Their only request was that we watch it. So I did—all 30:17 of it—and hyperbole aside, it's a goddamn masterpiece.
Now wasn't Gawker shopping it around apparently? Whoever gave it to them seems to have surrendered it for no profit.

If that person wishes to make money, they just undercut their own business.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #514
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Later ya'll

Not Dead
Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #515
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
put it in the front lip of the bowl

unless you shit in the reverse cowgirl toilet position
If that's the case, wouldn't you piss all over the camera when you sit down? Your johnson hangs down into the pot.

Never thought I'd be having this conversation.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #516
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Now wasn't Gawker shopping it around apparently? Whoever gave it to them seems to have surrendered it for no profit.

it's only 30 minutes?

considering he's on the phone and fucking around that can't be a very long fuck at all..

the value is going down by the detail

COD
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #517
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
If that's the case, wouldn't you piss all over the camera when you sit down? Your johnson hangs down into the pot.

Never thought I'd be having this conversation.
possibly...

depends on your angle of entry I guess

but a little pee on a sealed camera would just be like watching free willy when the water splashes the screen

COD
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #518
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

He got blown up BRUTHUR. No rest holds in sex.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #519
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
possibly...

depends on your angle of entry I guess

but a little pee on a sealed camera would just be like watching free willy when the water splashes the screen
This is too fuggin' much.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #520
bobdavis
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:

and hulk immediately issued a cease and desist. typical of sex tape releases, everyone follows the same pattern. And by the way the audience for the tape is 40+ year olds who watched Hulk wrestle when they were kids & who probably cant maneuver the internet/smartphones etc anyways so they will buy the DVD. Since most of them aren't tech savvy.

Believe me there are tons of rubes who would pay for a DVD just like there will be rubes paying for Bubbas new CD thats coming out 1500 going to press..that means Bubba knows there are 1500 rubes in his listening audience who will buy the same schtick that plays on the radio every day for free.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #521
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute
FunnyShit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I have a go-pro waterproof camera stuck inside the bowl
your a real filthy
Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #522
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
He got blown up BRUTHUR. No rest holds in sex.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #523
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdavis View Post
and hulk immediately issued a cease and desist. typical of sex tape releases, everyone follows the same pattern. And by the way the audience for the tape is 40+ year olds who watched Hulk wrestle when they were kids & who probably cant maneuver the internet/smartphones etc anyways so they will buy the DVD. Since most of them aren't tech savvy.

Believe me there are tons of rubes who would pay for a DVD just like there will be rubes paying for Bubbas new CD thats coming out 1500 going to press..that means Bubba knows there are 1500 rubes in his listening audience who will buy the same schtick that plays on the radio every day for free.
so why do you listen if you obviously think the audience is stupid

you're part of that audience by admission so uh... think about it now - it makes you just as stupid

COD
Old 10-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #524
bobdavis
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
so why do you listen if you obviously think the audience is stupid

you're part of that audience by admission so uh... think about it now - it makes you just as stupid
I dont think his audience is ALL rubes, just some of them. And I listen but I realize I am not a rube. And I never called his audience stupid.

Why are you upset - do you have all his cd's and merch ???

Just cause I proved my point about the tape, you dont have to get upset.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #525
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

It has to be a work, I really don't want to believe Bubba would do something that shady. Wouldn't be suprised if it was the Mrs. Clem doing all the leaking.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio