Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #496
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted an English Bulldog until I heard all the health problems they have and expensive vet bills they incur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #497
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #498
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I wish JarJarnado was real.
Yousa gonna need a bigger boat.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #499
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok Shannon, you can ease off on explaining algorithms. I can smell the smoke from here.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #500
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Dudes that are huggers are the worst.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #501
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Shannon - "I love Spanish, he's a great dude" C'mon Shando

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #502
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

yeah I'd take Spanish or Manslaughter One over Rick any day. Hate on.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #503
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS View Post
yeah I'd take Spanish or Manslaughter One over Rick any day. Hate on.
You do have some deep rooted hate for Rick, don't you? What'd he ever do to you anyway?

Quote:
Old 08-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #504
Chob

MS-1 is the man.

He should use that as his street alias.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #505
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
You do have some deep rooted hate for Rick, don't you? What'd he ever do to you anyway?
To be fair, I can see how Rick's occasional know it all attitude and roll up type shenanigans can be off-putting.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #506
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
To be fair, I can see how Rick's occasional know it all attitude and roll up type shenanigans can be off-putting.
It's all part of his charm once you realize he's a full of shit blowhard most of the time. Kinda like Ballard used to be.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #507
RS
Yes we can!

Quote:
He has done nothing to me, he makes me laugh at times but I could do without him. But his misogynistic mentality accompanied by his "BOOTSTRAPS" attitude is just such a joke, it is easy to see that this was instilled upon him by his upbringing which is just pathetic as he seems to be a pollock catholic raised person just as I am/was.

And it isn't hard to see that "Rick Jachimski" wasn't a good kid growing up.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #508
Chob

Quote:
It's all part of his charm once you realize he's a full of shit blowhard most of the time. Kinda like Ballard used to be.
I like both Rick and Brent so I get it.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #509
Chob

And that full of shit blowhard mentality is a must have if you're gonna be a Sirius XM executive.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #510
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I like both Rick and Brent so I get it.
I knew you would my nickel

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
#nonstopleftwingtribalism, #StandInThePlaceWhereYouLive, #StandWithKevin, #StandWithSoulBrotherKevin, #throwthebookatTony, #trollattemptfail, Ebola would it kill ya, From the ashes of the Spice Show--SBS, its just not the same, Low T Party, SJ has the HIV, Van Guy lives another day., www.RSisanidiot.com