Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #481
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Drew Garabo "In Your Face" Listening Thread - March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Honestly, I'd much rather it be nothing.

Last time Drew was on best of she was doing pretty much every break for a solid hour before I gave up. Today I turned on the radio, heard her voice, and tuned out.

Funny thing is, if I said that exact line about Cowhead no one here would have said jack shit...

edit: Except Tuddle probably, Cowhead has been helping him out if I remember right.
That's right, recognize motherfucker.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #482
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Oooook?
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #483
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hard not to recognize cowhead with his giant fat belly and annoying voice
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #484
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oooook?
I guess, but not really because I don't know what oook means.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #485
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
hard not to recognize cowhead with his giant fat belly and annoying voice
Got to ask but where does all the Cowhead hate come from? You guys are entitled to your opinion. Just asking because I don't get it.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #486
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess, but not really because I don't know what oook means.
well if you're a chimp it means pass me a smoke please

and if you're dan I think it means ok with a long drawn out oooooooooh before the k
Old 03-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #487
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Old 03-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #488
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Got to ask but where does all the Cowhead hate come from? You guys are entitled to your opinion. Just asking because I don't get it.
with me it's "shtick"

I actually listen to cowhead whenever I don't like what's on burke in the afternoon. Plus he covers 6-7 which IO usually has not much to offer during that time.

I think it goes back to the old bubba vs cowhead days and a lot of the fans just kind of keep up the illusion of a feud. One of the last time bubba mentioned cowhead he was thanking him... and then around the divorce I think he was motherfucking him again.

I know some people here genuinely don't like his show. But I know some of us either don't listen enough to really have an opinion or like me, shtick
Old 03-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #489
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Tuddle you ever had a show to do but have no clue what you are going to talk about and instead of doing prep you just get really fucking high?

or is this localized to just me
Old 03-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #490
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Quote:
Tuddle you ever had a show to do but have no clue what you are going to talk about and instead of doing prep you just get really fucking high?

or is this localized to just me
Don't that before and it's bad for me, I get in my head to much. Only PED for radio that will help me is my ADHD meds.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #491
Dan Blaze
-

I have a love/hate thing with Cowhead. I really dislike his voice and gimmick, but I like his crew. When Cowhead was out I was listening daily and the group was putting on a pretty strong show, other than Carmen.

I will never like Carmen after the stuff with Jared. She seems like one of those bitches who've gotten by on being pretty for WAY too long.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #492
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I have a love/hate thing with Cowhead. I really dislike his voice and gimmick, but I like his crew. When Cowhead was out I was listening daily and the group was putting on a pretty strong show, other than Carmen.

I will never like Carmen after the stuff with Jared. She seems like one of those bitches who've gotten by on being pretty for WAY too long.
I do like that one segment she does where she tries to explain something..

I liked the show when cow was gone too but holy fuck what is with galvin? Could he possibly try any harder to sound exactly like cowhead? I thought cowhead was still in studio when I turned it on
Old 03-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #493
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Don't that before and it's bad for me, I get in my head to much. Only PED for radio that will help me is my ADHD meds.
well the offer is still there if you want to come shoot the shit for an hour at 6

I have no clue what I'm talking about but it will be something oldschool
Old 03-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #494
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

that is if spaz shows up

starting to look like maybe I'm not doing a show at 6
Old 03-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #495
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
I liked the show when cow was gone too but holy fuck what is with galvin? Could he possibly try any harder to sound exactly like cowhead? I thought cowhead was still in studio when I turned it on

I noticed that too, pretty funny to me honestly. Was like a kid trying to pretend to be his big brother.

Tags
exudate, flabbergasted, ingratiate, mad tight yo, Yer knot yor, You're not your