Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #481
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

Take all the days off you want - just don't complain to us when your stock price is in the toilet and you're not making money or losing affiliates.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #482
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
Take all the days off you want - just don't complain to us when your stock price is in the toilet and you're not making money or losing affiliates.
exactly - that's where I get pissed - when bubba comes on and says the fans aren't supportive enough...

how can I support you when you promise a palooza and then don't come?

how can I support an "exclusive" show that is now given away for free

how can I support a download section that STILL DOESN"T HAVE THE 100 BITS BUBBA PROMISED?

you come through on your end bubba and we will come through on ours.

enough with the letdowns - just stop preaching what you can't deliver - be fair and honest with your fans instead of big timing and making claims you can't possibly fullfill

COD
Old 11-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #483
iggyiggy
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

iggyiggy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
exactly - that's where I get pissed - when bubba comes on and says the fans aren't supportive enough...

how can I support you when you promise a palooza and then don't come?

how can I support an "exclusive" show that is now given away for free

how can I support a download section that STILL DOESN"T HAVE THE 100 BITS BUBBA PROMISED?

you come through on your end bubba and we will come through on ours.

enough with the letdowns - just stop preaching what you can't deliver - be fair and honest with your fans instead of big timing and making claims you can't possibly fullfill
its ok sj. 2012 will be the year of the fan.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #484
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyiggy View Post

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #485
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyiggy View Post

well there is an upside - we don't have to sit through 4 hours of bullshit pop music like on that hack cowhead's show

COD
Old 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #486
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
well there is an upside - we don't have to sit through 4 hours of bullshit pop music like on that hack cowhead's show

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #487
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiopirate View Post
Ah! I didn't hear him mention BL. That sucks ass. Bubba mentioned yesterday it was time for a change to the DD after all the hate mail. Spice again went to bat for him.
my Dad told me about getting buzzed with the Christmas party, I think it will be Dec. 11. I might be in NY from Dec. 16-18, just waiting to piece the puzzle together completely.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #488
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

new song for the Debriefing? I could get used to this one.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #489
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
new song for the Debriefing? I could get used to this one.
I only listen when your in studio lawrence... carl drives me batshit

COD
Old 11-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #490
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Thanks SJ, Carl is who he is, I've only heard him be negative towards social networking.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #491
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Thanks SJ, Carl is who he is, I've only heard him be negative towards social networking.
yeah that's what drives me batshit

it's all good... I just wish they'd run right up till burke instead of playing bits/music

it's like the wrap up show on stern - it was very rare I listened to that show.. I mean if you catch the show live - it's just re-hashing everything you just heard.

COD
Old 11-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #492
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Ah there you go. Bubba wants Cynthia all to himself.
Awwe man, now I gotta be the guy in the closet.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #493
Nicolas_Gerz
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

Nicolas_Gerz is on a distinguished road

Haven't listened to the show yet, I download and listen at work.

Sounds like the typical bullshit Bubba's been pulling, he's checked out on his radio show.

I'm wondering how long Spice is going to hang on, although at this point I think he's trying his hardest to make it work for his own good. Too bad Bubba's sabotaging his own radio career.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #494
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas_Gerz View Post
Haven't listened to the show yet, I download and listen at work.

Sounds like the typical bullshit Bubba's been pulling, he's checked out on his radio show.

I'm wondering how long Spice is going to hang on, although at this point I think he's trying his hardest to make it work for his own good. Too bad Bubba's sabotaging his own radio career.
I'm worried what's gonna happen to burke if IO folds. That guy deserves to be heard uncensored.

Maybe if this thing don't work out he could replace that annoying abe punjabkaanan

COD
Old 11-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #495
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

to quote benny - later fuckers

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, bubba the love sponge, Dick island real estate, Radioio