Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:54 AM   #4741
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

The driver knows what right and wrong, he's the one who chose the drive the truck when he was supposed to sleep. If his dispatchers told him to do drive anyway, they bear some of the responsibility as well. Still the driver, the fte, he is a professional and should know better.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:55 AM   #4742
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Must have fudged his log book also right?

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:56 AM   #4743
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

You can do that, but I think Wally World trucks use electronic logs.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #4744
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

no shit, so no faking that the evidence should be clear.

Not Dead
Old 06-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #4745
Lerch

Why do I feel like Wally World is going to try to pin it all on the driver?
Old 06-11-2014, 06:59 AM   #4746
Lerch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
no shit, so no faking that the evidence should be clear.
I'm not sure how that works, if that is the case. Pretty sure the trucks are equipped with GPS and they can track how far and long you have driven.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:08 AM   #4747
Lerch

I just told my son basically the same thing last night.

Be a good boy and get mom off my back.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:10 AM   #4748
Lerch

Old 06-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #4749
Lerch

My dad did the same things. My mom found some herb of mine, and my dad gave it back told me to keep it out of the house. Happened only once.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:14 AM   #4750
Lerch

look up the dad who showed his gun licence to the teacher who was inappropriately texting his daughter.

oh wait that guy showed his gun licence because the school deemed a picture his son drew of a gun was inappropriate.

The dad with the daughter took a bat to the teacher. Got them mixed up.

Last edited by Lerch; 06-11-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:15 AM   #4751
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
My dad did the same things. My mom found some herb of mine, and my dad gave it back told me to keep it out of the house. Happened only once.
I look back now at how shitty kids are nowadays and how some of my friends were and I really think my parents got off pretty easy. Never touched a drug, barely sipped a drink and was always home on time. My major issue was fighting with my POS brother. That was a non-stop war in the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #4752
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

My mom used to take my bag all the time, never told my dad, then I told her how much it cost and that now I had to buy more, she never took one again

Not Dead
Old 06-11-2014, 07:17 AM   #4753
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
look up the dad who showed his gun licence to the teacher who was inappropriately texting his daughter.
What about the recent story of the teacher that was inappropriately texting a girl and showed up at her house and her dad tuned him up with a baseball bat and faced no charges.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #4754
Lerch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
What about the recent story of the teacher that was inappropriately texting a girl and showed up at her house and her dad tuned him up with a baseball bat and faced no charges.
Yeah, that's it. I edited my post about it.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #4755
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yeah, that's it. I edited my post about it.
That was a good story.

Quote:

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time