Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #451
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle: any big plans for this Thursdays show? Any surprises lined up?
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #452
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

A show reborn
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #453
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

no show tonight?
Old 01-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #454
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #455
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Shit happens. Believe me I couldn't keep a regular schedule if I tried podcasting.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #456
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I thought they were supposed to be in the real studio tonight?

I flipped on the stream and just heard some chick
Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #457
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Ill explain what happened for some reason I'm now getting blamed for fake twitter accounts by someone called @sixersexposed they've been harassing my wife threatening to give out my info. I do t know what I've got to do to prove that in no way is me. Even though I'm not on good terms with BTLS I think it's a bullshit trial, a verdict in MJs favorite sets a bad trend in my business of radio. Also I've got text to prove that I've been contacted by several news people wanting to talk about why I was fired from the bone. Ive also gpt the text proving that i turned them down on several occasions. So whoever it is that's making the threats you can email me anytime tuddle@gmail.com or if you have my info call me on my cell and talk this out.

But when you bring my wife into this I've got a problem. I don't have time for more then my own account. I didn't do my podcast tonight and probably won't do it in the future because its not fair to bring my wife into it. I'm being a man about this just before you do post the info make sure you got the right address because the pic you posted it's the wrong color cruiser and the owner of that car is an elderly woman that doesn't deserve it.

So I politely say that you've got me all wrong yes I'm not on the best terms with bubba but your very mistaken.

Sorry about the show tonight.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #458
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

i've made it pretty clear i dislike tuddle, but that kind of harassment is bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Mugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #459
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

thats fucked up. good luck with that stuff Tuddle

ATL
Old 01-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #460
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Tuddle show tonight?

ATL
Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #461
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default The Return of the Tuddle Show Listening Thread - Bigger, Bolder, Tuddlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Tuddle show tonight?
Unfortunately no, I'm waiting for things to die down a little from the crazies giving out all my personal info and messing with my wife. I love doing and Jack understands that I just get way too much heat doing the show on the Mixx
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #462
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Those Bastards!!!

ATL
Old 01-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #463
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Return of the Tuddle Show Listening Thread - Bigger, Bolder, Tuddlier

That doesn't make any sense. You are asked to leave IO and the Bone, then try to do something with Jack and that's a problem?
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #464
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

keep us posted on when the next show might be Tuddle

ATL
Old 03-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #465
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i miss the Tuddle Show

Tags
2 Ds, activate the plan, gustavo almadovar, Kristen, The Mixx, voldemort, Walking Dead, You Follow Me, You gon' get Tuddled, Zombies