Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #436
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Since everyone over there at the BRN is in such a forgiving mood, why don't you stop being a dick Manson and let Bubba bring Shando back. Not to the morning show, but "in some capacity".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:42 AM   #437
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

This is fuckin stupid, you can be my friend and his friend too. What is this, 4th grade? End this bit and move on please. As Spice would say, this is a bad look for you Sponge.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:44 AM   #438
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Well I guess that answers that. I'm back to hating you Manson.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 08:46 AM   #439
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Oh and if Manson really thinks that this is some of the best radio they've ever done, he must be smoking some of that good Colorado shit.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 08:49 AM   #440
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Odd show today. Glad I missed the 7:00 drama.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:51 AM   #441
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

So now Bubba is gonna sue Spice civilly? Good luck with that Cuh. Remember this before you file the papers. What you did was illegal (if you believe Hogan didn't know there were recording devices on in the house, which I don't) whether you want to admit it or not, so how can you sue if you were the one who started the whole deal with an illegal act? You also said a million times that you weren't the victim, only Hootie was. You'll lose this one, I'd bet on it.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 08:57 AM   #442
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Odd show today. Glad I missed the 7:00 drama.
Yeah, it was weird.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 09:08 AM   #443
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Since everyone over there at the BRN is in such a forgiving mood, why don't you stop being a dick Manson and let Bubba bring Shando back. Not to the morning show, but "in some capacity".
You make it sound like he has a budget to pay someone more than $10/hr.

My understanding is that he took a major pay cut from Beasley in the wake of the PPM scam and ther is no doubt he is in for at least six figures for the lawyers that are representing him against Neilsen.

There is a reason all of his employees either live with their mothers or in his garages and drive broken down cars.
FatOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:14 AM   #444
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So now Bubba is gonna sue Spice civilly? Good luck with that Cuh. Remember this before you file the papers. What you did was illegal (if you believe Hogan didn't know there were recording devices on in the house, which I don't) whether you want to admit it or not, so how can you sue if you were the one who started the whole deal with an illegal act? You also said a million times that you weren't the victim, only Hootie was. You'll lose this one, I'd bet on it.
Bubba will get one of his ambulance chasers to file for free and Spice will have to pony op for legal on his end.
That's all Bubba is looking to accomplish, use the court to bully him.
FatOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:17 AM   #445
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
You make it sound like he has a budget to pay someone more than $10/hr.

My understanding is that he took a major pay cut from Beasley in the wake of the PPM scam and there is no doubt he is in for at least six figures for the lawyers that are representing him against Neilsen.

There is a reason all of his employees either live with their mothers or in his garages and drive broken down cars.
You got me, and here I thought he was still this big "Swingin D" making seven figures, but that makes sense now that you mention it. Also don't forget, on top of his legal fees, he's gonna have to pay Neilsen either via a settlement or a legal verdict. This one's gonna hurt.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 09:19 AM   #446
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
Bubba will get one of his ambulance chasers to file for free and Spice will have to pony op for legal on his end.
That's all Bubba is looking to accomplish, use the court to bully him.
I'm sure Spice would get summary judgment ala "The good ole boy network/Bubba factor" if it ever went to court, sounds like Bubba's blowing hot air on this one.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 09:22 AM   #447
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

On the other hand Bubba has admitted many times before that he would ruin multiple people's lives if they crossed him, so him taking Spice to court purely to cost him time/money would not surprise me in the least bit. If anyone knows the legal system it's Bubba.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2016, 09:49 AM   #448
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Believe it or not, imo Tara wasn't bad on the radio, she just did't fit on this type of show. She would have been a better fit on a Chad and Christy or some kind of morning nut hut type show.
She would've been good if he didn't cut her figurative balls off when she got a bit too real.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:42 AM   #449
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

This Bubba Saw bit with Hootie and Dieon is one of my favorites.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2016, 05:48 AM   #450
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

JIGSAW DOESN'T LIKE THE BLIZZACKS
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best ofs are worst ofs, I'm corked out, If this bus is rockin' Bubba's swappin', Sponge latin