Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #436
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

And here is Obama's response..we will bring the people that did this to justice. Wow, justice? So you will have them extradited to NY so fuckin Eric Holder can prosecute them? What kind of fuckin response is that?

His whole response to this has been the weakest I ever recall from a president in a situation like this IN MY LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #437
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

I know right taht damn kenyan mooslem kyoon can't do anything right

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #438
ch3cooh

ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And here is Obama's response..we will bring the people that did this to justice. Wow, justice? So you will have them extradited to NY so fuckin Eric Holder can prosecute them? What kind of fuckin response is that?

His whole response to this has been the weakest I ever recall from a president in a situation like this IN MY LIFE!!
no what he means is that the guy who made the video they're pinning this on will be named and shamed if he happens to get shot one day walking down the street oh well. oh and they'll review videos on youtube to make sure nothing is offensive.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #439
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
I know right taht damn kenyan mooslem kyoon can't do anything right
You said that not me..typical lib Obama supporter. IF you think he sucks and his policies are rooning this country, you are a racist and think he is a muslim fuck.

Wrong again there lib boy! What part about I think he and his policies suck don't you understand? is there anything racist about that statement? No but that's how YOU folks want it to be.

Whatever floats ur boat there lib boy!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #440
ch3cooh

STACHE.....AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Old 09-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #441
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3cooh View Post
no what he means is that the guy who made the video they're pinning this on will be named and shamed if he happens to get shot one day walking down the street oh well. oh and they'll review videos on youtube to make sure nothing is offensive.
yeah, no shit Ch! Fuckin WEAK!

Well, they've already blasted this guys name all over. he is a Coptic Christian with an Arab name..most likely from Iraq, brought here from our "liberation" of Iraq. (yes that is specualtion on my part, but I bet I'm right)

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #442
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

"lib boy", really? C'mon man you can do better than that, at least use LIEberal or something clever. I don't understand what is wrong with being a liberal actually, seeing how massively retarded the right has become in the past 4 years.

and please, tell me what the better alternative. Romney? hah.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #443
ch3cooh

la la la HAHA
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #444
milkman
Rock Star

Voting for ANYONE to get this lame fuck and his cronies out of office is what I will do. What is wrong with being liberal? Everything almost! You folks won't be happy until the ONLY employer in this country is the federal or state government..because WE NEED THEM!

FREE everything for EVERYONE, especially those ILLEGALS. That is what you folks openly agree with. And so fuckin PC so as to not hurt anyones feelings, like Obama constantly apologizing to all these fuckin ragheads cuz their feelings are hurt.

Great policy isn't it?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #445
RS
Yes we can!

man, you're adorable.

Old 09-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #446
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
man, you're adorable.
Thank you, will you send me your paycheck now since you folks are so willing to give mine away?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #447
milkman
Rock Star

I will give it to you though RS..at least you admit where you stand. That I commend you for!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #448
RS
Yes we can!

I have no problem with my position, and I get shit on for it all the time both from family and friends. Oh well!

Old 09-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #449
milkman
Rock Star

nah man..anyone who wants to be in a bathroom when their wife/GF is shitting, is fucked in the head IMO!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #450
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I have no problem with my position, and I get shit on for it all the time both from family and friends. Oh well!
Well, I can appreciate that. I do as well. Usually in the form of being called "a cold hearted son of a bitch with no feelings for anyone" So be it!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Imposter marks with mults ?, Imposter mults with marks ?, Rick J, Shannon Burke, shitting hooker