Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #31
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Yeah not surprising at all. He's got no balls. Like being on Bubba's show last week or whenever saying he hopes it works out. Give me a break Howie. Man the fuck up pussy. He is never to slow to tell like Riley Martin that if he didn't like him he wouldn't be on his channel. In fact he has said that to a lot of people.

Then he acts like it is out of his control. He is a fuckin pussy.
To be fair though, Riley and the rest of the 101 B crew get paid out of the channel budget, while Scott and Bubba get paid out of a separate talent budget. Or so it's widely believed. And Howard has no control over that separate budget.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #32
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Having the same thing, hours apart on two channels is shitty programming though, so I guess you can give Tim shit for that. There was a 1 a.m. Bubba replay last night correct? So it's not a matter of them not having a deal to replay shows these last few weeks.
I don't know. The only replay I had at 1 AM was me whackin off in me dreams!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #33
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be fair though, Riley and the rest of the 101 B crew get paid out of the channel budget, while Scott and Bubba get paid out of a separate talent budget. Or so it's widely believed. And Howard has no control over that separate budget.
I don't buy it. If Howie said this is what the fuck I want, make it happen, they would make it happen.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #34
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know. The only repay I had at 1 AM was me whackin off in me dreams!!
In a Mexican food coma?

Their rights to play the show should run out at midnight on 1/1/11. So I'm guessing this is strictly a programming decision now that I think about it.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #35
Chob

Quote:
I don't buy it. If Howie said this is what the fuck I want, make it happen, they would make it happen.
Agreed. But Howard has made a policy of staying out of other people's negotiations. Blame Jackie for that shit.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #36
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
In a Mexican food coma?

Their rights to play the show should run out at midnight on 1/1/11. So I'm guessing this is strictly a programming decision now that I think about it.
lol, yeah, that little senorita bitch with the huge jugs was awesome!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #37
Chob

Wait one goddamn second...They're playing Act 1 on 101? Not even the current part of the special? Oh that's just dumb.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #38
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Agreed. But Howard has made a policy of staying out of other people's negotiations. Blame Jackie for that shit.
He don't have to get involved in the details of it, but he sure as fuck can say do everything you can to make this happen. I can't foresee Bubba being that unreasonable, particularly since he was basically begging to come back with the same deal or similar for a yr.

Without Howie insisting, they said fuck Bubba IMO.

great, so now they are playing last yrs HOHS, I just thought they had some parts in the new one, but this is last yrs. PATHETIC!!

Ok maybe ur right Chob, this is 2 yrs ago HOHS!! Even more pathetic. Great job Sabean!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #39
Chob

Apparently the CSR's are already starting to mislead people calling in to complain. Saying Bubba has a yet to be unveiled "uncensored" deal.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #40
Chob

Quote:
Ok maybe ur right Chob, this is 2 yrs ago HOHS!! Even more pathetic. Great job Sabean!!
I should've done my "due diligence" and clicked over, but I assumed it was a 3 hour delayed West Coast Feed, which I could totally understand. But this makes no goddamn sense.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #41
Chob

Tiny Tim Santa AIDS song on 100.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #42
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I should've done my "due diligence" and clicked over, but I assumed it was a 3 hour delayed West Coast Feed, which I could totally understand. But this makes no goddamn sense.
Well I was listening to the new HOHS all day on 101 from about 10 AM, they didn't switch to this old one until 3.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #43
Chob

I feel like digging up some old Best of FM shows with a bunch of 98 Rock stuff and listening to that.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #44
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Apparently the CSR's are already starting to mislead people calling in to complain. Saying Bubba has a yet to be unveiled "uncensored" deal.
Are they telling them to go to btls.com for more details cuz it won't be on Sirius? What a fuck job.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #45
Chob

Quote:
Well I was listening to the new HOHS all day on 101 from about 10 AM, they didn't switch to this old one until 3.
Well, that seems very deliberate now doesn't it?