Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #4261
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICIOYlZTr8[/ame]
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #4262
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty Jim drinks Pepsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #4263
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

hey Chob didn't they say that you would be able to hack your friends on the Watch Dogs multiplayer? tried to do it last night and it wasn't in there
Old 05-29-2014, 08:31 AM   #4264
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Dirty Jim drinks Pepsi
gross
Old 05-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #4265
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
hey Chob didn't they say that you would be able to hack your friends on the Watch Dogs multiplayer? tried to do it last night and it wasn't in there
Uh...you should be able to. If you tried with me though, realize I'm signed out of PSN most of the time.

I think you need to select it in the overworld map or something. I'm not far though and still trying to take in the shitton of things you can do in the game.

I failed that stupid driving mission at the beginning several times and lost my shit when [splr]they killed the fucker[/splr] Was just gonna fire it up actually.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #4266
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Pepsi Max is alright.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:38 AM   #4267
Chob

What a fucking idiot.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:38 AM   #4268
Chob

I wouldn't want to see strippers in Virginia. Amateurs or pros.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #4269
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Uh...you should be able to. If you tried with me though, realize I'm signed out of PSN most of the time.

I think you need to select it in the overworld map or something. I'm not far though and still trying to take in the shitton of things you can do in the game.

I failed that stupid driving mission at the beginning several times and lost my shit when [splr]they killed the fucker[/splr] Was just gonna fire it up actually.
the driving does take a little getting used to.

i tried to hack anyone that was on last night and you can't do it. apparently there is some unrest amongst the players about it. 11 page thread on the Ubisoft forums, lots of tweets and these petitions

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubi...iends-hackable

hopefully they will add it in
Old 05-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #4270
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

is that a Red Bulls player doing the hurricanrana?
Old 05-29-2014, 08:44 AM   #4271
Chob

Ubisoft is having serious issues with the PC DRM too. Could never be a PC gamer with all the shit they have to put up with. And it's killing the PC gaming industry. That and asshole pirates.

So they'll probably work out the hacking in time with the UPlay crap.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #4272
Chob

Driving is kind of a pain I agree. I got that "Adamant" in the muscle car category and that one handles ok.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:48 AM   #4273
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

yeah it may look better but you have to worry about crashes and all that bullshit. not to mention you have to use windows
Old 05-29-2014, 08:49 AM   #4274
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Driving is kind of a pain I agree. I got that "Adamant" in the muscle car category and that one handles ok.
i usually get a bike and just switch to a car if the mission requires you to take down a car
Old 05-29-2014, 08:49 AM   #4275
Chob

This driving holy shit. It's like a step above from GTA IV.

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time