Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #406
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
My younger daughter pointed out that song might have also been used in "Yoshi's Island" is she correct?
Yes.

One of my all time favorites that one.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #407
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
What about Spice? I'm sure Fish could've found a few other hosts to Gary Coxe.
What about him? We're supposed to be meeting him Thursday night
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #408
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about him? We're supposed to be meeting him Thursday night
Oh you didn't mention that.

And if any of you meet Brent, please let him know we've never met. I'm afraid to know who he met that he thought was me.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #409
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.

One of my all time favorites that one.
She's a chip off the old block . She also said she wants to create a "Don't Starve" mod for minecraft, the kid is amazing at that friggen game, she's def got an eye for design. I need to find a place where she can utilize her artistic skill and love of video games, one problem, she's only nine. Any ideas?

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 03-11-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #410
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Oh you didn't mention that.

And if any of you meet Brent, please let him know we've never met. I'm afraid to know who he met that he thought was me.
I met Ballard at the show Saturday night, he was really cool.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #411
Chob

I don't have any talent to speak of or any idea where to apply anything slightly resembling talent. I can't really give advice to others.

Maybe she could start modding games? That's where a lot of devs start out I imagine.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #412
Chob

Quote:
I met Ballard at the show Saturday night, he was really cool.
Brent's cool. That's why it drives me crazy when he falls into the same self destructive patterns every now and then and puts on the faux tough guy schtick. That's just not him.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #413
Chob

Ouch. Pat freezing out Drew.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #414
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I don't have any talent to speak of or any idea where to apply anything slightly resembling talent. I can't really give advice to others.

Maybe she could start modding games? That's where a lot of devs start out I imagine.
Ok thanks, I'll talk to SJ, see what he knows. I finally found something she has a genuine interest in and I want to see what I can do to get her going in the right direction.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #415
phatneck
people need to take i.q test before breeding.!

vCash: 8749766341
phatneck will become famous soon enoughphatneck will become famous soon enough

CPT i'm going to look and see about when i'm coming down need to get in touch with Fish, just need to get a room but was going to wing it.

I don't give a slack what you think!
phatneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #416
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatneck View Post
CPT i'm going to look and see about when i'm coming down need to get in touch with Fish, just need to get a room but was going to wing it.
Okay cool, he might be home early today, maybe you can get with him sooner rather than later. If I see him around I'll let him know your looking to talk with him.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #417
Chob

I hope the next time I come down to Florida it will be permanent. Or at least semi-permanent.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #418
Chob

So probably never.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #419
phatneck

Quote:
Okay cool, he might be home early today, maybe you can get with him sooner rather than later. If I see him around I'll let him know your looking to talk with him.
Word.

Old 03-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #420
phatneck

Well i'm oot, see ya'll later

Tags
exudate, flabbergasted, ingratiate, mad tight yo, Yer knot yor, You're not your