Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #406
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with his stance on the matter.

What I do have an issue with is trivializing it by crowbarring in an association to people saying mean things about him, a public figure, on fucking Twitter. That's a slap in the face to every kid that's dealt with actual severe bullying.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #407
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so I switch back and Bubba is once again back peddling and having to offer yet another public apology, this time to the judge and court. This was a common theme this year, good job fatass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:48 AM   #408
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I have no problem with his stance on the matter.

What I do have an issue with is trivializing it by crowbarring in an association to people saying mean things about him, a public figure, on fucking Twitter. That's a slap in the face to every kid that's dealt with actual severe bullying.
Words =/= Bullying though.

If a kid is being beat up that is one thing, but Bubba and everyone else is focused on bullshit like kids calling each other names. They can fuck off with that shit.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #409
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Ok, so I switch back and Bubba is once again back peddling and having to offer yet another public apology, this time to the judge and court. This was a common theme this year, good job fatass
Oh you didn't hear? Bubba is going to have his daewoo modified so he can drive around backwards, permanent backpeddle!

Old 12-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #410
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

That one guy that was talking about Tyler looking like he was an abused child is an extreme scumbag though. You make false accusations like that and you deserve an ass kicking. But that was one lone fucknut from what I understand.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #411
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Words =/= Bullying though.

If a kid is being beat up that is one thing, but Bubba and everyone else is focused on bullshit like kids calling each other names. They can fuck off with that shit.
No that's what I mean, probably didn't made that clear enough. I'm talking actual physical abuse/creation of an environment where a kid doesn't feel safe.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #412
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
That one guy that was talking about Tyler looking like he was an abused child is an extreme scumbag though. You make false accusations like that and you deserve an ass kicking. But that was one lone fucknut from what I understand.
Gotta be a pretty big asshole to say some shit like that...

... DAMNIT SJ!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #413
Chob

I didn't hear the apology. Can't bode well for the trial.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #414
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna play devil's advocate here for a minute Chob. BUBBA made his son a public figure, the guy took an unflattering pic of Tyler at a public meet and greet where he (in the guy's opinion said he looked sad, abused or whatever) unfortunately comes with the territory of being a public figure. You gotta take the good with the bad. I'm not saying it's morally right or wrong, but all bets are off when dealing with a public figure and that dude's right to free speech. Bubba always wants to quell someone's rights when they disagree with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #415
Chob

I get what you're saying, just saying that guy's an asshole in my opinion.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #416
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Friday ev'rybody.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #417
Dan Blaze
-

Yo Buts.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #418
Chob

Quote:
Yo Buts.
Buts. Catchy.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #419
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry to hear that

Just remembered a buddy of mine told me they have that asshole "SBK" on now too, making the show even worse.

Glad tuddle will be making money (at least I hope so) but him joining up doesn't suddenly make that show good.
Blaze I love you to death but why do you think SBK is an asshole? Is it just from stuff you've heard from people? I've got to tell you he's probably the nicest guy I've ever worked with. He was also the best man at my wedding. Just didn't know if you had a run in with him or just stuff you've heard from people.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #420
Chob

I know Drew had plenty of good things to say about the guy. I just recently became familiar with him so I have no clue.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, radioio.com, Scott Greenstein loves trannies