Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #391
phatneck
people need to take i.q test before breeding.!

vCash: 8749766341
phatneck will become famous soon enoughphatneck will become famous soon enough

Chob I will have to say that sports talk is only worth listening to during football season the rest of the time it's babble.

I don't give a slack what you think!
phatneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #392
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I'm getting at, and what Cpt. said about the local stuff.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #393
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I mean besides the big guns like Rome. An entire day filled with that kind of thing doesn't seem like it would hold people for as long throughout the day as a lineup like the Bone's would I'd imagine. But then again, I may not have the best perspective because the worst rated station in this area is a Fox Sports station and no one gives a shit.
It's especially bad here in Tampa because the fanbase is full of douchebag, bandwagoners, Northeastern transplants who don't care about the local teams and call up trolling about how much better team A, B or C is better than a TB team, it gets old real quick, plus you add in most of the local hosts are uber homers which just riles up the trolls even more, it's a vicious cycle of crappy sports radio.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #394
phatneck

For the longest time all I would listen to here was talk radio cuz music up here is limited.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #395
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatneck View Post
For the longest time all I would listen to here was talk radio cuz music up here is limited.
Hey Phats, have you decided if you (and possibly Spaz) are gonna be making it down for KBP? It's a little over a week away Just sayin'
Old 03-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #396
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

"Big" Dom Siciliano aka "Uncle Fester" from the now defunct "MJ morning show"
Old 03-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #397
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
"Big" Dom Siciliano aka "Uncle Fester" from the now defunct "MJ morning show"
I got a very strong douchey vibe from him at the trial. How did he come up?
Old 03-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #398
phatneck

Quote:
Hey Phats, have you decided if you (and possibly Spaz) are gonna be making it down for KBP? It's a little over a week away Just sayin'
You must be a mind reader CPT was just going to ask what was the game plan for fishing and such,can't speak for Spaz.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #399
phatneck

Need to Skype up with you Milk N Fish to figure oot game plan.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #400
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I got a very strong douchey vibe from him at the trial. How did he come up?
He tweeted a "red tide" joke and Drew read it on air.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #401
Chob

Quote:
He tweeted a "red tide" joke and Drew read it on air.
Oh. Well maybe I misjudged the guy. He appears to have a sense of humor and he clearly has no beef with a guy that's torn MJ a new one on air, as well as sharing the airwaves with someone that's been way more harsh on him.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #402
Chob

The Mario music always throws me for a loop.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #403
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatneck View Post
Need to Skype up with you Milk N Fish to figure oot game plan.
We all skyped up last night. Here's the rundown so far...
Wed 03/20 I am picking up 1C from the airport and meeting Fish and Milk at the hotel around 3-4ish. Plan to drink that night at the beach bar or whatever at the hotel. On Thurs 03/21 we are heading into Tampa to meet then having a rib/drink at Hootie's bar brother. We are also meeting Shando as he is leaving and meeting the Diacos as they are going on air, then heading over to meet Spice in St Pete, then to the Lodge restaurant for a Diacos afterparty that night. Fri will be mostly hanging out at the hotel drinking, fishing, whiffleball, football, talking shit, that night 25cent is swinging by to party and I also sent out an invite to Tuddle and am waiting to hear back. On Sat we are checking out and heading to Ocala to the BRP races, hanging out afterwards and spending the night in Ocala. I'm heading home sometime Sunday, Milk is taking 1C to the airport and Fish is heading home from there. Fish did say he would like to meet up with you in J-ville on Tuesday 03/19 if possible as he will have a day to kill. You are welcome to meet up with us anytime during the above dates.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #404
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
The Mario music always throws me for a loop.
My younger daughter pointed out that song might have also been used in "Yoshi's Island" is she correct?
Old 03-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #405
Chob

What about Spice? I'm sure Fish could've found a few other hosts to Gary Coxe.

Tags
exudate, flabbergasted, ingratiate, mad tight yo, Yer knot yor, You're not your