Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #391
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

vCash: 5000000
Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
That station made the news last year when the fired morning guy started up an internet show. Station sued him over his non-compete. DeLuca won.
that means the station is admitting the internet radio IS in fact a threat to FM... most act like it doesn't even exist
Old 02-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #392
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
You complain about anything and everything. I'd need an encyclopedia to keep track.
well now you know why fm sucks.. you should have listened back in 2008
Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #393
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post
well now you know why fm sucks.. you should have listened back in 2008
I never said you were wrong. The only show helped by being on FM IMO is In Your Face.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #394
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Quote:
I never said you were wrong. The only show helped by being on FM IMO is In Your Face.
you said 2008 FM bubba was better then sirius bubba and I told you you're high cause fm sucks
Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #395
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you said 2008 FM bubba was better then sirius bubba and I told you you're high cause fm sucks
I thought so. Your mileage may vary.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #396
Chob

And I'm strictly talking 2008. The year of lethargic afternoon shows and marking out to Obama.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #397
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

I can confirm this gal's statement about Virginia radio sucking. Lived there until early 2008 myself. It's all country, shitty Top 40 and hip-hop.

As to her boo-hooing about the VA Tech Massacre...

Everyone back in Virginia, my own family included, wanted to be butt-hurt about the whole situation. The vast majority never even went to VA Tech! Grow the hell up and stop looking for a reason to get sympathy.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #398
Chob

Damn.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #399
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

keep your stick on the ice
Old 02-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #400
Chob

Quote:
keep your stick on the ice
I don't want frostbite down there.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #401
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that means the station is admitting the internet radio IS in fact a threat to FM... most act like it doesn't even exist
Spice said the bone doesn't want him mentioning Internet radio
Old 02-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #402
Thanos

I always love hearing the Marx replay.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #403
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
Spice said the bone doesn't want him mentioning Internet radio
That's dumb. Internet radio allows people to hear their format internationally.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #404
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

But to them that's not Internet radio.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #405
Thanos

Quote:
That's dumb. Internet radio allows people to hear their format internationally.
Yep - and also allows out-of-market listeners to hear the program, which means their advertisers may not want to pay as much. Some broadcasters won't allow their morning programs to even stream online. Example? When I used to live in Virginia, I'd listen to Elliot Segal from DC101 and his Elliot in the Morning program. I tried listening to DC101 a few weeks ago to see how Elliot was doing, but they only stream music during his broadcast hours. I would physically have to be in the Richmond or DC market to hear him.

Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio