Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #376
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
i got an idea, we all flip capt a few bucks and split it like some retarded lottery group. then when radioio hits it rich we can fight about it. We got a fucking deal?
You got yourself a god damned deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #377
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Can't call from work, all calls are monitored, plus that would never work. I know better than to call in and evoke the wrath of all the ass suckers saying "fuck that guy, I'll buy his EE right now" but when I call their bluff I bet no one really steps up to the pump as Lasker would say. I've tried for this refund since the inital screw job and have gotten nowhere except a few trite platitudes from Spice and nothing but crickets from Bean.
I actually got an e-mail from Bean about the Bubba Raw discount for the EE package. I replied with the necessary info and never heard back. Yeah he's Bubba's buddy/agent, but as IO World Media CEO he needs to go.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #378
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
you know how I know you're gay? look at this quote
I was on Heroin.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #379
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Bean is the paul bearer of radioio.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #380
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tom Bean is the paul bearer of radioio.
I have no idea where that analogy comes from but the thought makes me laugh.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #381
Lerch

What is the Manson parody of this?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #382
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
but as IO World Media CEO he needs to go.
/guidovoice/ Absolutely. After hearing Bubba's 5 year plan I have no faith in anything he says anymore. I get the grooming Spice to take over, but this whole "abbreviated schedule" bullshit will not work, plus he really didn't mention IO much past the next year and a half they are contractually obligated to fufill. I think IO will spudder for the next year and a half and that will be it, just my guess, but who really knows?

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #383
Lerch

Quote:
I have no idea where that analogy comes from but the thought makes me laugh.
just a mental picture. I dunno.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #384
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #385
Lerch

Instead of stock they should have made replica wrestling straps. Nobody would give that shit back.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #386
Chob

Quote:
What is the Manson parody of this?
Just Dumped Prick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
but this whole "abbreviated schedule" bullshit will not work
Yeah. He doesn't have the pull yet to make that happen. Also it irritates me that his idea of moving on is leaving his name on the show while dumping the hosting burden on Spice.

The concept of a show bearing someone's name not featuring that person is fucking retarded.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #387
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Just Dumped Prick.

Yeah. He doesn't have the pull yet to make that happen. Also it irritates me that his idea of moving on is leaving his name on the show while dumping the hosting burden on Spice.
Yeah, you could tell Spice wanted none of that shit (kinda like his restaurant as well). Sounded like Spice wants to actually do a show when Bubba retires and not rely on tired old bits and parodies to fill the time and carry the day.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #388
Lerch

Hey Spice is doing great as PD, he doesn't need to host a damn thing except Happy Hour. The best and least homage they could pay was to leave it bubba army radio.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #389
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Hey Spice is doing great as PD, he doesn't need to host a damn thing except Happy Hour. The best and least homage they could pay was to leave it bubba army radio.
but Bubba will never see it that way unfortunately.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #390
Chob

Let me be clear. I don't think radioIO is going anywhere as a company. If anything some larger streaming media company will gobble them up. They've somehow survived a decade not turning a profit. I also think Bubba will stay on at least until the end of his FM contract.

I have the feeling Howard is just paying Bubba lip service and won't end up doing shit in regards to internet radio. Except maybe selling the rights to air his old shows. Stern on IO would be a good thing for the company, but I don't think it's likely.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, bacon, cancel "today" day, cheese, Colin GD Brady, colin's ass, EBT, free t-shirt, iphone, lettuce, mayo, must be nice, mustard, oh hell no, onions, piece of shit, pizza, relish, Shannon Burke, tarantula 5000, The Shannon Burke Show, titty, tomatoes, Where is Rick?