Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #361
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

later milk

Try me
Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #362
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Damn it..don't you hate it when you gotsta fart, you lean over, then it goes away? Then comes back, goes away!! uggghhhh I just wanna fart damn it!! I feels it!!
Your intestines are getting all twisted and evil as you are getting older.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #363
God of Thunder

God of Thunder is on a distinguished road

Damn I leave this place for so long, and I lose touch. I see you guys still bust balls with the best of them.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #364
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I listened to the whole Captain Thunder deal tonight. I'm pretty much in line with much of what milk said earlier, but I still think Thunder was wrong. I think Bubba WAY overreacted to this, and if he was going to fire Thunder, should have already done it after the first show, not for that email.

This VIP shit at the track, well, Thunder was told he was supposed to be there, which to me would mean it would be ok to interact with the other people there, including Bubba's beloved Hootie. Hogan can take care of himself, and if he really didn't want to be bothered with Thunder, he certainly could have taken care of that very, very easily. He doesn't need Bubba watching his back, and the fact that Thunder was there doesn't make Bubba look bad in Hogan's eyes. I mean, are they friends or just marks for each other?

It would have pissed me off too if I was told I was supposed to be there, then I was told to get out right before the races started. That being said, Thunder's waaaaaaaaahmail was pure pussy, and also clearly showed he doesn't know his place. He has an unjustifiably high opinion of himself and his show as well. Before Ferrall and now Bubba, his "reach" was very limited.

The best outcome for him would be to apologize to Bubba on the air, take his punishment, and reel it in should Bubba be gracious enough to allow him back on RadioIO.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #365
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Alright slackers. You wanted it, your body craves it, you nagged the fuck out of me for it. It's time for another Bubba Bingo. Fancy background provided by SJ.

Now if everyone could help keep track it would be awesome. And notice the new squares, suggestions are always appreciated.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #366
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

FTR I think my card looked fancier last time...

and why doesn't it say "bubba" bingo?

bubba is five letters and just as fun to yell out in a crowded room - and you get weirder looks!

COD
Old 06-06-2011, 11:40 PM   #367
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Thunder View Post
Damn I leave this place for so long, and I lose touch. I see you guys still bust balls with the best of them.

Hey Now G.O.T. - how ya been?

COD
Old 06-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #368
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to play along (pick up my slack), here's a Bubba head .png.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #369
Chob

Who's call was it to use this in the Bubba Saw promo?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNixStGxIGU"]YouTube - ‪Ligeti : Musica Ricercata (II.)‬‏[/ame]

Brilliant.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 AM   #370
Chob

Missed the first few minutes and I'll check prior to the io show if I missed anything.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #371
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 AM   #372
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Mornin', all.

Hey Chob, one suggestion (aside from having the title "Bubba Bingo" at the top). Can the Bubba heads be translucent, so the squares can still be read after the heads are applied?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:29 AM   #373
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Mornin', all.

Hey Chob, one suggestion (aside from having the title "Bubba Bingo" at the top). Can the Bubba heads be translucent, so the squares can still be read after the heads are applied?
I'll do that next time.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #374
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Kevin's show was ok last night. It's good that it's only an hour, though, because I'm pretty sure that 3/4 of the callers are 100% full of shit with their lies and half-truths about their situations.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #375
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Mornin', all.

or smaller

Try me
Closed Thread

Tags
Can't wait Diacos Radio, chyna's clitdick, cock talk with BTLS, cpt. thunder marks everywhere, crank talk, Diacos produce again !, die fucknuts die !!!, four boresmen call again, gay bubba saw, good old fashioned sadism, hogan defense force deploy!, It's a birthmark., show chickens rule, YOU BET NOT!