Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #346
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
So how do callers on hold on Brent's show get to listen to the show, but on Burke they get some shitty music? WTF is going on at that place? Does anyone have a fuckin clue what they are doing there? Seems not so much.
to clarify this:

when you first call and it puts you to hold it goes to music before the call screener picks up on you

once he puts through your call they put you on hold again and you can hear the show

think about it - if they didn't do this anyone could just call in to hear the show and fuck up the phone lines

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #347
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't seem to be how it is working. Now they have some auto answer that either puts you on hold or an answering system. Either way, it seems pretty fucked up since the transition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #348
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That doesn't seem to be how it is working. Now they have some auto answer that either puts you on hold or an answering system. Either way, it seems pretty fucked up since the transition.

do you forget I called last fucking night?

I think I'm pretty sure how it works

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #349
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fuck your negativity is bringing me down

btw this thread is about to be locked cause the shows done for the week
Not negative..it bores me, so I changed it.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #350
milkman
Rock Star

Whatever SJ, you are the IO call expert. Congrats! Nevermind all the shit Shannon went through yesterday about it right? Or did you miss that too?

Did your mom hide all the bread and you can't make toast, so you are being a little bitch, or no peanut butter left?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #351
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #352
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Whatever SJ, you are the IO call expert. Congrats! Nevermind all the shit Shannon went through yesterday about it right? Or did you miss that too?

Did your mom hide all the bread and you can't make toast, so you are being a little bitch, or no peanut butter left?
holy fuck you're hostile today...

I'm just telling you how it works for every other show that uses the same fucking studio..

maybe it's cause shannon doesn't have master control expert tuddle there anymore and doesn't know how to run shit?

ever consider that?

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #353
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

and my mom never hides the toast

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #354
The Butler
Degenerate Member

The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and my mom never hides the toast
You played the "bitch I told you" card didn't you? And don't lie like you do a lot.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #355
milkman
Rock Star

I'm hostile? I just say that Brents show is boring the shit out of me, so I'm changing it. You come back with how my negativity is rooning your day. Ur the one who is fuckin hostile.

I think you need to go back to bed and wake up again. And leave ur rag in bed.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #356
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I'm hostile? I just say that Brents show is boring the shit out of me, so I'm changing it. You come back with how my negativity is rooning your day. Ur the one who is fuckin hostile.

I think you need to go back to bed and wake up again. And leave ur rag in bed.
I was joking holy shit

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #357
milkman
Rock Star

You ever use the IO download? I try to download a show, and it just opens it in a new tab and plays it.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #358
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
You ever use the IO download? I try to download a show, and it just opens it in a new tab and plays it.
have you tried right click save link as?

COD
Old 03-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #359
The Butler
Degenerate Member

You must right click the word ‘download’, and select “save as”.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #360
milkman
Rock Star

I tried that like 3 times, it had some error "file not available" If i click on the download, it opens in a new tab and plays it.

On the 4th time trying to save it, it started to download, then i got a file not available error. Tried it again and it seems to be downloading now.

Have you ever seen a company that fucks up internet stuff so much? I haven't.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Radioio