Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #331
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Also lol @ the walking dead. No one tried to bite me on the way in or out. Today was a good day.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #332
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Based on my exhaustive research, Obama will get 303.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
What's the bet?
if O dont get that 303

i win ?

1mil sound good ?

Try me
Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #333
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

I think Obama wins with 274. My reasoning? He's going to lose Florida, but squeeze it out with Ohio, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Colorado. I think he'll manage to score Michigan too. He's going to hit 270 the hard way.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #334
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
The thing I like is you always feel like a VIP and everyone is so fucking friendly if you're a younger voter like they've fucking thrilled to see you.

They switched from the levers and curtains to a bubble sheet and scantron reader. I miss the booths, they felt seedy.
You have just missed too many confessionals my son. Get in here and spill all ur shady atrocities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #335
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

This is Ledge's wheelhouse...

Where's the pussy fart jokes?

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #336
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Even you can;t buy this bullshit right RS? Now I'm not talking about some corruption here and there. But this dude and his "already planned" bullshit..fuckin please!
Of course not, people like this are just crazy people. Like when Ledge got owned by Tuck, they just get made out to look stupid when confronted by people that actually know what they are talking about (like that whole "this lady was a CIA asset" comment that owned him on).

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #337
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Wait butler before you accept Spaz's 1 mil, accept my 5 mil first!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #338
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
Of course not, people like this are just crazy people. Like when Ledge got owned by Tuck, they just get made out to look stupid when confronted by people that actually know what they are talking about (like that whole "this lady was a CIA asset" comment that Tuck owned him on).
That was awesome!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #339
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
if O dont get that 303

i win ?

1mil sound good ?
I take that bet.

For 1 billion.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #340
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I think Obama wins with 274. My reasoning? He's going to lose Florida, but squeeze it out with Ohio, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Colorado. I think he'll manage to score Michigan too. He's going to hit 270 the hard way.
I'd bet you 5 mil too..but you aint got it..and I don't take IOU's!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #341
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I take that bet.

For 1 billion.
are you saying he will hit that ?

Try me
Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #342
milkman
Rock Star

I couldn't believe when I watched that video of Clinton today! And how many people cheered when he said it...mind boggling!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #343
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
are you saying he will hit that ?
I just wanted to use that pic.

I do think Obama takes it, regardless how it shakes out with the electoral votes.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #344
Chob

Hilarious moment there.

Sean: Are you for the NDAA?

Shannon: The what?

Old 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #345
Spaz
BMF

i had to refresh to see it

Try me
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Rick J BTLS, Shannon Burke