Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #331
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
just shoot them.

oops wait they are federally protected.

just shoot them....with a power washer.

same thing with the god damn canadian geese, I can't stand those fuckers.
I'm gonna throw a frisbee at them!

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 01-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #332
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
just shoot them.

same thing with the god damn canadian people, I can't stand those fuckers.
I hear ya man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #333
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Sheeeeeee-it
Old 01-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #334
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

then they should let me have guns to shoot them when they do what they do

Not Dead
Old 01-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #335
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

No shit netas. Then people should be able to setup fake accounts as a 13 yr old girl or boy, lure these fucks and shoot em.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #336
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Who is this moron that just compared access to a website to owning a gun?

Facebook isn't for kids and if you let your kid run wild on the net with no parenting from you, you're a fucking shitty parent.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #337
Dan Blaze
-

Also, while I would rather just shoot a pedo than bother trying to "fix" them, I'm never a fan of restrictions like "x group can't go y" because you end up with stupid situations. Piss in an alley? Sex offender. Can't go on myspace because you peed on a wall.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #338
milkman
Rock Star

Tell me that when ur kid hits 13 or so Dan. For the most part, you can control it..at home. But ur lying to urself if you think you can stop them.

As in anything, if you haven't raised your kids to be smart enough to make good decisions, you aint stopping them from doing shit.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #339
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Also, while I would rather just shoot a pedo than bother trying to "fix" them, I'm never a fan of restrictions like "x group can't go y" because you end up with stupid situations. Piss in an alley? Sex offender. Can't go on myspace because you peed on a wall.
That is a whole different issue. How they classify people is ridiculous. Some 16 yr old that got busted fuckin his 16 yr old GF can be classified the same as some sick fuck that molested kids. I know there are some differences, like pedophile, predator, etc..still.

But fuck it..they let these fuckin kid touchers out in 3-5 yrs and say, "now don't you do this again ok?"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #340
milkman
Rock Star

MUUUTTTTE!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #341
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Tell me that when ur kid hits 13 or so Dan. For the most part, you can control it..at home. But ur lying to urself if you think you can stop them.

As in anything, if you haven't raised your kids to be smart enough to make good decisions, you aint stopping them from doing shit.
I've been on the internet since I was 9, I was taught to be responsible for my own actions and not act like a little fucking bitch.

Kids these days are for the most part really shitty and need constant monitoring if you want any sort of real chance.

As far as access goes, I can lock down any piece of tech my daughter has to the point where it only loads very specific websites/apps/games whatever, shit like that is easy now. If you are going to let your kids have the tech, you have to know how to use it yourself. Otherwise, you probably shouldn't be getting it for them.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #342
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where to get a new reservoir for the blinker fluid in my car?

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #343
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
That is a whole different issue. How they classify people is ridiculous. Some 16 yr old that got busted fuckin his 16 yr old GF can be classified the same as some sick fuck that molested kids. I know there are some differences, like pedophile, predator, etc..still.

But fuck it..they let these fuckin kid touchers out in 3-5 yrs and say, "now don't you do this again ok?"
I was talking about a lot more than just sex offenders there though. Things like terrorist watch lists and other stupid nonsense that can restrict free citizens who've done nothing wrong from going about their lives in a manner deemed legal bother me. I know, I'm r-worded like that.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #344
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Anyone know where to get a new reservoir for the blinker fluid in my car?
Herpaderpnerds.com
Old 01-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #345
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
I've been on the internet since I was 9, I was taught to be responsible for my own actions and not act like a little fucking bitch.

Kids these days are for the most part really shitty and need constant monitoring if you want any sort of real chance.

As far as access goes, I can lock down any piece of tech my daughter has to the point where it only loads very specific websites/apps/games whatever, shit like that is easy now. If you are going to let your kids have the tech, you have to know how to use it yourself. Otherwise, you probably shouldn't be getting it for them.
Yeah, then ur kid hits 13 or whatever, goes to her friends, or on their friends smartphone, you can't stop it man. IF you don't instill in them the right in wrong of life period, you won't stop them from doing shit.

OR, if you just have a fucked up kid, (ahem, my wifes daughter) it doesn't matter what you do.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
AutoPartsNerd Infomercial, FrankDCIO, RickJBTLS, Shannon Burke, Shannon Burke Show