Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #316
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #317
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

dude the survey crew fucked up .....and the slab and block walls of my next job
were built 7 inches over the property line so i get tomorrow off while they figure out
what route they will take to remedy ..
if they decide to cut the shit down they got to re-engineer the whole deal ....

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #318
simon482
wagon fixer

vCash: 5000000
simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

hey you rememebr that poll site you posted yesterday ? i think it was chob about what sirius personality is best ? or what the fuck ever and you guys saw hanky lurking, well guess what poll ended up on his facebook page lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #319
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

The survey crew screwed up or the concrete dudes screwed up? I would think if it was the survey crew, the prints/permits never would have been approved!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #320
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
The survey crew screwed up or the concrete dudes screwed up? I would think if it was the survey crew, the prints/permits never would have been approved!!
they pin it out and the slab guys go off their marks when they form the shit up ..

Try me
Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #321
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
they pin it out and the slab guys go off their marks when they form the shit up ..
when i used to do construction i used to see that shit all the time.

Quote:
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
Old 07-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #322
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon482 View Post
hey you rememebr that poll site you posted yesterday ? i think it was chob about what sirius personality is best ? or what the fuck ever and you guys saw hanky lurking, well guess what poll ended up on his facebook page lol.
thats funny

he loves Bubber

Try me
Old 07-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #323
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Yeah, someone posted on Bubba's twitter that it was setup by Ellis and that Bubba was leading!! Although not sure is this is the same, don't know of another one!!

@BTLSRadio you winning in the poll that was made by an ellis mark!! about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to BTLSRadio

benefu77

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #324
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
thats funny

he loves Bubber
he posts more shit about bubba/howard then anyone i know he really is a good guy though when you get past all that stupid shit, IF you can get him past all that stupid shit.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #325
milkman
Rock Star

Aint worth my effort to even try!! I'll pass!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #326
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Yeah, someone posted on Bubba's twitter that it was setup by Ellis and that Bubba was leading!! Although not sure is this is the same, don't know of another one!!

@BTLSRadio you winning in the poll that was made by an ellis mark!! about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter in reply to BTLSRadio

benefu77
last i looked, howard was winning and bubba and ellis were tied but that was yesterday.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #327
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Aint worth my effort to even try!! I'll pass!!
he really is a good guy, if you get past the schtick you would like him.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #328
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
last i looked, howard was winning and bubba and ellis were tied but that was yesterday.

O & A are in front with 31% then Bubba at 29 then Ellis at 21!! Howard way back at 5%!!

Typical bullshit poll!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #329
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
O & A are in front with 31% then Bubba at 29 then Ellis at 21!! Howard way back at 5%!!

Typical bullshit poll!!
the poll i saw o&a were at 0 howard was at like 40% roughly bubba and ellis were at 23% and 25% scotty ferral was at 0 and i can't remember the rest.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #330
milkman
Rock Star

Was it this one, or is there another??

http://polldaddy.com/poll/3441658/

Quote:
nah milk's right.