Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 02-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #316
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Defamation of character. Oh lord. At least this suit doesn't involve Bubba. At least not yet.

I'd love to see this in court.

"Mr. Ferris, what statements did Mr. Bischoff make about you?"

"He said I couldn't draw flies if I was covered in shit."

(courtroom erupts in laughter)

"That'll be all Mr. Ferris."
need people to start emailing him- not hating on him, just saying "we were long time devoted fans but your current actions are contrary to the forward movement of the wrestling industry - please stop and desist and Learn how to work"

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #317
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

if that fails - I say someone needs to give honky tonk his own medicine and smash him with a guitar - though do it right and use an electric

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #318
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Defamation of character. Oh lord. At least this suit doesn't involve Bubba. At least not yet.

I'd love to see this in court.

"Mr. Ferris, what statements did Mr. Bischoff make about you?"

"He said I couldn't draw flies if I was covered in shit."

(courtroom erupts in laughter)

"That'll be all Mr. Ferris."
Then they could counter with, "did you not say you would physically harm Mr Bischoff" "May we see your "ass whooping list" as you call it"

Well those were just jokes!! Case dismissed, jokes on you again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #319
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I hate the honky tonk - always have - and he was ALWAYS a mid card jobber who's mic skills sucked a boatload of shit

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #320
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
need people to start emailing him- not hating on him, just saying "we were long time devoted fans but your current actions are contrary to the forward movement of the wrestling industry - please stop and desist and Learn how to work"
what !?! this is HTM dude if you ain't gonna make the list
why write him ,he ain't got shit to sue with ...why treat him like LEX and THAT OTHER BITCH?

Try me
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #321
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
give HTM 10 bucks and he'll go away!! What a loser!!

What up CM!!
Hey MM..

I'm booked for the 25th of May....
http://captainbill.net/
Old 02-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #322
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's a sad example of the trap a lot of older wrestlers fall into. They start to live their gimmick far beyond their relevance and they become the character and lose their grip on reality and everything becomes a big angle. Look at Ultimate Warrior. Fucking guy is wacked.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #323
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
what !?! this is HTM dude if you ain't gonna make the list
why write him ,he ain't got shit to sue with ...why treat him like LEX and THAT OTHER BITCH?
cause lex and terry aren't suing anyone and they can someday maybe get some good intel from them regarding clear channel that will cross the line and allow bubba to sue them back

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #324
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Then they could counter with, "did you not say you would physically harm Mr Bischoff" "May we see your "ass whooping list" as you call it"

Well those were just jokes!! Case dismissed, jokes on you again!!
"Mr. Ferris, do you have any physical copies of this "ass whooping list" you could present to the court?"
Old 02-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #325
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cause lex and terry aren't suing anyone and they can someday maybe get some good intel from them regarding clear channel that will cross the line and allow bubba to sue them back
suing is for fags !!! im going to email wayne and tell him kingbubba hates him

Try me
Old 02-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #326
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
He's a sad example of the trap a lot of older wrestlers fall into. They start to live their gimmick far beyond their relevance and they become the character and lose their grip on reality and everything becomes a big angle. Look at Ultimate Warrior. Fucking guy is wacked.
the truth is - honky tonk man is average - the talent he knows is average, he has nothing to contribute to wrestling, no expertise to pass on - he was a worse wrestler then jerry the king lawler

(don't get me started on him and JR - those two sucked more shit then a sewage truck)

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #327
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
suing is for fags !!! im going to email wayne and tell him kingbubba hates him
I'm going to put everything in your name!

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #328
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
I'm going to put everything in your name!
i can't believe your scared of the HTM

Try me
Old 02-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #329
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

plus I'm allowed to have my own personal opinions and there's nothing against the law about me expressing how much cock I believe the honky tonk man has sucked in his time being a mid card jobber who couldn't even hold the iron sheiks hooked shoes

COD
Old 02-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #330
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
i can't believe your scared of the HTM
if your not scared of getting a guitar to the head - go interview him for Kingbubba!

COD