Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #301
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, never been a Chick Fil A fan! Expensive IMO and isn't that good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #302
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I'd still like to open me a fast food messican joint here! Would kill it I think! But the cost to get going is a killer!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #303
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Meh, never been a Chick Fil A fan! Expensive IMO and i"m pro gay!
Fixed. Bless you milk!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #304
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Lester's bad inning is usually the 1st. Hopefully he settles down, can't walk a team that can't hit to give them chances.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #305
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

That guy was a jack-ass. Start up costs is what is hard about franchises, once you pass you're 4th year you're locked in.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #306
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS View Post
Fixed. Bless you milk!
You gays can suck all the cock you want RS, I don't care! No need to change my post! I'll support ur rights anyhow!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #307
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #308
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd still like to open me a fast food messican joint here! Would kill it I think! But the cost to get going is a killer!
Might as well have a sit down and sell liquor. That's where the profit it. It's still quick food to make.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #309
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Same here. God damned anti-gay company that makes a great sandwich.

yep... come for the chicken, stay for the faggot hate
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #310
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Dunkin Donuts just debuted a breakfast sandwich with the donut as the bread. I'm tempted as you can't walk 50 feet without running into one in the Loop.

Same with chipotle and jimmy johns.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #311
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Might as well have a sit down and sell liquor. That's where the profit it. It's still quick food to make.
Cept a license is a couple hundred grand to sell alcohol!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #312
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

Quote:
Dunkin Donuts just debuted a breakfast sandwich with the donut as the bread. I'm tempted as you can't walk 50 feet without running into one in the Loop.

i had on morning joe this morning, and i was half watching, and they were talking about a sloppy joe with donuts for the bread... is that this? sounds disgusting
Old 06-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #313
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$1.5M gets you a DD franchise.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #314
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

Quote:

i've thought about doin the same thing in hawaii... i know those fucking island monkeys would flip the fuck out if they ever tasted real mexican food
Old 06-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #315
RS
Yes we can!

Quote:
You gays can suck all the cock you want RS, I don't care! No need to change my post! I'll support ur rights anyhow!
Hey now, everyone has the right to be miserable and get married.

Gorgeous day here in gangland btw, so expect plenty of shootings tonight in the savage hoods. Although there's a massive storm coming later.

Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Bring me the Toe, Geo, hotdogs keeps the zombies away, Intern Kelly, Jonstas' Pitbull Farm, Key to the shitty, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Rogue Warriors, Spice Show, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner