Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #301
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Just listening back to what I missed. Manson and Spice were fucking hilarious completely taking the piss out of the whole thing.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:01 AM   #302
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear Spice is cutting promos. Must be a relief.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:04 AM   #303
Chob

Bubba losing his voice. Oh lawd.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:35 AM   #304
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

must be from talking about BRP so much.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:41 AM   #305
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
must be from talking about BRP so much.
It may sound strange, but when I listened back, despite the ridiculous amount of racing talk, I enjoyed that show. Mostly because of Spice and Manson's banter. But the lack of sleep is slowly making mental so what I think should not be taken seriously. Well it shouldn't regardless, but I digress.

What's more alarming is Bubba not wanting to talk to the people that work for him. And he wonders why he has office personnel issues. I mean whether he likes it or not, that's his main job and he's the boss.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:42 AM   #306
Chob

Oh and is Bubba programming to the people that e-mail now? Wanting to do something about BL. He can't make up his mind between leaving things to Spice and coming in and changing things.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:43 AM   #307
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Good morning, and welcome to our new guy, I like him already.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 11-30-2011, 05:44 AM   #308
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Good morning, and welcome to our new guy, I like him already.
Speak of the devil. Good morning Lawrence.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #309
Chob

OK, who's up for something we can read way too much into and speculate wildly on?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:49 AM   #310
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

The lawrence Taylor bit Manson did must be so bad that even the guys aren't playing it. They had fun with it on May 07, 2010.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:50 AM   #311
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Speak of the devil. Good morning Lawrence.
morning sir, what is this "I am the table" business?

Old 11-30-2011, 05:51 AM   #312
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Get to work from home today so I can sign for the alienware today.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:52 AM   #313
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin! Another sleepless night Chobbles? You need some crack!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:52 AM   #314
Chob

Quote:
It's a line from that Lou Reed and Metallica album. It's an internet sensation. Anyway, does the Bone just randomly tweet that Bubba's on or is there some reason behind it? Who knows.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:53 AM   #315
iobane

Quote:
It's an internet meme. Basically it follows the logic that everyone's parents told them they could be anything they wanted to when they grow up, so theres a bunch of photo macros out there that go "They said I could be anything I wanted to, so I became a " and then something absurd with an image to back it up.

Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, bubba the love sponge, Dick island real estate, Radioio