Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #302
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
YewLittleBitch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Kinda sounded sumthin like that!!!! Someone posted earlier bout how Bubba don't have the same audience no more to help with the vote thing.

I think I'd have to agree with that!!! I know there are still a lot of fans, but seems many abandoned!!

I think even bubba would be surprised at how 4 or 5 of the right people swung those "bubba army, bubba army" calls. Some of us can do more than 2000 people banging on keyboards with a few simple gimmicks.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #303
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

Quote:
Very true on the fanaticism!! Not sure on the added testicle vs the lost Sat though would offset.

Morning radio on fm is a different animal. Howard and a select few others ever built up the following where people listened outside of in the car on the way to work or at a job site where the radio can run and nobody gives a shit what's said like construction.

Sat listeners have a lot of FTEs and people that WANT to listen to radio more than the average person for one reason or another.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #304
onemoretime
Banned
No Avatar

onemoretime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YewLittleBitch View Post
I think even bubba would be surprised at how 4 or 5 of the right people swung those "bubba army, bubba army" calls. Some of us can do more than 2000 people banging on keyboards with a few simple gimmicks.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #305
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFender View Post
Mmmmmmmmm'yellow

anybody else coming back from the dead?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #306
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjuhl76 View Post
He abused the chines!

You abuse yourself.

psst. so do I.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #307
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

Internet voting? That old gag eh...? That shit is the biggest work no matter what ur voting for and if you do it, ur wasting ur time.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #308
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
Hey now...
heynow

COD
Old 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #309
onemoretime
Banned
No Avatar

onemoretime is on a distinguished road

When do I get to see my posts?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #310
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Morning radio on fm is a different animal. Howard and a select few others ever built up the following where people listened outside of in the car on the way to work or at a job site where the radio can run and nobody gives a shit what's said like construction.

Sat listeners have a lot of FTEs and people that WANT to listen to radio more than the average person for one reason or another.
Yeah, that's why I'm not sure if the listeners he gained by the new markets on testicle offset the listeners who bailed on Sat. Not sure if there is a way to know for sure, but the enthusiasm of sat folks, or lack there of, is a good indicator.

But back in the day when Bubba was on 98, he had that kind of audience as well. Any job site you went to had him on here in the Tampa area.

Sucks that suits make the decisions on talent!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #311
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, I'm gonna have to give my dentist McSherry shit tomorrow when I go in!!! Might wait till after he is done though!!! lol
Old 06-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #312
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

Shag will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm back from the Arcade, What's up Yew? Good to see ya here.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #313
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

DFender will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You died? Did you see Silent Jesus there?

(608): imagine a blue Jetta with an ILLINOIS license plate that read JISLORD..... upon pondering it for 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that J stood for JESUS and IF the license plate had enough room it would read "Jesus Is Lord"
www.textsfromlastnight.com
Old 06-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #314
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I'm not sure if the listeners he gained by the new markets on testicle offset the listeners who bailed on Sat. Not sure if there is a way to know for sure, but the enthusiasm of sat folks, or lack there of, is a good indicator.

But back in the day when Bubba was on 98, he had that kind of audience as well. Any job site you went to had him on here in the Tampa area.

Sucks that suits make the decisions on talent!!!
You can't base the internet folk on anything. So the forum's dead. It could be less users or people tired of some of the shit.

Bubba has a fan base. He's getting ratings everywhere he goes. They may not be #1 in a ratings book window, but he's building audience. If I were bubba, I'd take 10 regular fans over ever 1 clingy, borderline stalker fan like some of his sirius fans became.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #315
YewLittleBitch
asshole
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFender View Post
You died? Did you see Silent Jesus there?

I ain't dead yet.

Tags
btls.com, bubba the love sponge