Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #286
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

vCash: 100746211
Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Abs View Post
Is this the retard redneck who used to bore us all to death with his insipid phone calls?
yes...or so he claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Fuck people...save the dogs first.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #287
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Mugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond reputeMugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asschin View Post
First off Fish, FUCK YOU! So have you ever worked in radio or even on a #1 rated morning show as an intern or asst. producer? I've had more air time over the phone in the last 3 months than you have your entire life so don't start with me, I have no problems with you & the only time I shit on this show is when I see others do it like a game of kick the can for lack of a better term. As for talking about my kid, I think he does quite well & you would too as long as you never mention him again. Add that "shit" to your dinner bud.

yea Fish....haven't you ever worked for free?

Quote:
Old 09-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #288
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Asschin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisPORTER View Post
Hey, muskyOdor, 'Chin ain't a "never-has-been" as you so rudely put it....to somebody you don't even know, likely.
He fell out of favor (and employment, in case you also didn't know THAT) with b, because the producers of a TV show he ('Chin) was on wouldn't allow him to sport a "Bubba's Army" t-shirt.
So, in my book, the boy done TV AND radio, Odor.
What have you done to bring frivolous, entertaining enjoyment to others?
Oh, yeah.... "....Enjoy your shit sandwich with Porter".
Nice, real nice.
You didn't even get THAT part right: It's "PORTER". ALLLLLLL caps, jefe.
Put it in your 'Spellcheck' and check the box marked, "every time".
Oops, I already posted a rebuttle but thanks PORTER, I think that I made my point more clear, hopefully Fish & I can shake hands...... or not.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #289
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

Sally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura about

Is he part of that e-gang that hates and stalks Bubba?

I'm on the phone right now.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #290
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Abs View Post
Is he part of that e-gang that hates and stalks Bubba?
probably...not sure

Quote:
Old 09-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #291
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisPORTER View Post
No, that one is different from my SIGNED copy (signed to "Matt Lachae" that is...yes, another ruse moniker((Matlacha is an island down there near The Cape)) )
Mine is a three fold affair, spaz, with photos of the boys on all sides visible. I was the Play-by-Play announcer for several years of the Matlacha Mariners Mullet Toss.
Looooooootta folks down there know ol' "Matt Lachae" That's fer shore!
If I knew how to post a pic here for you, I certainly would, spaz-meister, yepper.
Point being re.: the cover, Read and Repeat - "Don't Start None - There Won't Be None"
Now, should we review again?
The CD I have is a three fold type of like, cardboard construction, BTW.
So there are 2 bands with the same name producing albums with almost the same names? Come on Mert,you know i aint buying that .......Plus i would think that anyone billing themselves as prodigious to radio and top rated shows as you have thus far could post a simple picture ...

Try me
Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #292
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

Sally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura about

Lol, he's "deep in Bubba's head". Pal, Bubba don't give two shits about your extra chromosome having ass. Get back in the kitchen and make us some fucking pancakes.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #293
Mugsy
Just helpin oot

i'm bored of this......cya

Quote:
Old 09-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #294
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

mynameisPORTER is on a distinguished road

I'm WORKING on it, spaz!!! I'm working on it!!
Oh! And HI! abby! How are you, sweetcheeks?
We have yet to be introduced.

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER
Old 09-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #295
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #296
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

No, I'm sure they musta just re-released something, spaz. Something like that. Which kinda sucks, because you should only use a good one-liner ONCE!

"I wish only to entertain, be among those who entertain and by doing so, be entertained." mynameisPORTER
Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #297
Asschin
Banned
No Avatar

Asschin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsytank View Post

yea Fish....haven't you ever worked for free?
Yea I did work for free with Bubba but got a paying job working for Cowhead which he worked to get me, I would have worked for free forever like 25 did before getting paid so Bubba firing me was the best thing that happened in my short but fun radio career.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #298
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Get rid of both of them. Let them have fun at Lud's board.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #299
mynameisPORTER
BWO 4 Life!

abby, that makes about as much sense as fucking b stumbling over copy on-air

Old 09-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #300
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

Hey Porter, are you a bitch or a ho? I'm going with ho.

Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, backstreet boy, boys will be boys, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Heather, Heather who?, hotel attendant, if you read this you sucked dick, Manson, NED, Our kitchen boy, pancake maker, poorter, poorter-house, poorturd, porter is a boy, porter-get my car, Put it in dry, Radioio, RIP boy, Tara, toilet boy