Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 12-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Either the person writing this article is horribly mis-informed
I'm betting on this. This person seems unaware Bubba ever left. But it's interesting to think about.
Quote:
One more Tidbit: December 6 - Ron and Fez announce they'll be leaving the O&A Channel and moving to Raw Dog Comedy on XM 99 on January 6, 2014.

One could suggest that this is a pre-emptive move by sirius before they kill off the o&a channel
I think this was a good move on Sirius XM's part to get more exposure for the show, Fez's recent funk and neurosis aside.

Honestly I was never a fan of Raw Dog's format as it was or their talk shows after Breuer was relegated to being weekly. I remember saying all the time that they could've just stuck Bubba's FM show simulcasted in the morning on that channel.

And with Tim Sabean's promotion and the shuffling around of the various talk lineups, it wouldn't surprise me to see Bubba pop up on a non Howard station. Be it Raw Dog, Indie, or whatever the O&A channel becomes. Regardless, I don't think an exclusive show is in the cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
Everything needs a thread. Allow me to start one about my belly button lint.
There's barely any live radio so it's time for baseless rumor and speculation.

And hey jonstas.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #17
TJGoSurf

vCash: 5000000
TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

This is why I binge on Drew and Joe Rogan when everyone is off.
TJGoSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #18
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Drew is live right now TJ

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #19
TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

He is. But I just grab his shows from iTunes. I prefer to listen to the whole show.
TJGoSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #20
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Chob - here's the thing that bugs me about that article.

It's from an investor website. So either that service is fucking horrible and should be avoided like the plague. Or they have inside info for real.

It seems like he's just wrong - but how can they allow him to publish such a flagrantly wrong article when the website is trying to SELL memberships to read full articles?

They wouldn't allow an article like that to go up without checking it, you would assume anyways.

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #21
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
He is. But I just grab his shows from iTunes. I prefer to listen to the whole show.
I wouldn't know.. according to Drew, I'm just some dumb troll...

however I'm not the one who mistook comments as being my own and not ones I copied from facebook What a dumb ass

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #22
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm just some dumb troll

sig alert
jonstas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
sig alert
you gotta take the full context or it's voided... ask 1c how that works out for him and his pony avatar

also LOL at who shows up to comment on that

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
you gotta take the full context or it's voided... ask 1c how that works out for him and his pony avatar

also LOL at who shows up to comment on that

what do you mean voided?

you go in and erase sigs about you that you don't like?

LOLOLOLOL
jonstas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #25
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
what do you mean voided?

you go in and erase sigs about you that you don't like?

LOLOLOLOL
no

I mean there has to be some rules to the sig quoting or else it's pointless like the tags

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #26
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

When's the last time Martha Stewart renegotiated seeing as how she's mentioned in the same sentence? "Recently" is vague as hell.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

now get back on topic derailer

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #28
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
When's the last time Martha Stewart renegotiated seeing as how she's mentioned in the same sentence? "Recently" is vague as hell.
I wasn't even aware she was still on Sirius

COD
Old 12-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #29
Chob

I wouldn't consider 2010 "recently."
Old 12-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #30
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

The fact Shannon re-tweeted it doesn't help matters either cause last year around this time he was tweeting he was coming back to FM and not on the bubba show

COD