Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #16
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solant View Post
any info?? super pissed!!! been with bubba since 96 on a rap station here in jax.. i knew as soon as shannon started one day this would happen bubba cant handle someone that wont puff his pecker... not like anyone cares but im done if shannon not back by monday.. fu bubba and \m/ shannon..

I would love to be a fly in the cab that is ledges taking home...
not really any info as to why.

Shannon just said he was a "superdick" the other day to bubba... I'm assuming things got heated off air.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #17
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solant View Post
any info?? super pissed!!! been with bubba since 96 on a rap station here in jax.. i knew as soon as shannon started one day this would happen bubba cant handle someone that wont puff his pecker... not like anyone cares but im done if shannon not back by monday.. fu bubba and \m/ shannon..

I would love to be a fly in the cab that is ledges taking home...
We know as much as you do. Some serious shit must be going down.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #18
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #19
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #20
solant

solant is on a distinguished road

not sure if I should ask in this thread... so sorry if I upset someone... can anyone tell me the flobot song ledge plays? \m/ burke...well wishes good sir
solant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #21
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

is it the handlebars one?

COD
Old 05-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #22
solant

neg
Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #23
solant

i should have said ty tho.. sorry little pissed
Old 05-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #24
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvVO6Y-3CM8[/ame] ??
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #25
solant

sorry no sir.. I may have to wait til tomorrow for the dl.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:23 PM   #26
nwoidaho

nwoidaho is on a distinguished road

Shannon just posted this on his FB page. I stopped listening after Brent bailed but would check out Shannon every once in a while. Great talent. Made a really good midday show to listen to out here in the Mountain Time Zone..

'Dear Brigade,
I want you all to understand something. Despite what scenario you are running through your head, just please take a time out on Bubba the Love Sponge® Show . Do you remember where I was just 3 short years ago? I was out of work jones. Unemployed willie. It was Bubba that made me relevant again. Bubba to a chance on me when NOBODY in the radio industry would touch me. For a lot of you it was Bubba who introduced me to you via IO. I am and will FOREVER be eternally to him. He also happens to be my friend, well he was prior to Tuesday morning anyway. Hopefully that can be salvaged.

Thanks,
Shannon Burke'
nwoidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:30 PM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Unfortunately, because of all the motherfucking bubba has done over the past years, the audience is gonna blame him (bubba) whether he deserves it or not. Very telling in itself right there about everyones mindset.

Burke is point blank saying it's his fault and I respect that he's owning it and not passing the blame.

I hope we get to hear him again in the near future in some capacity..

hehe in some capacity

COD
Old 05-14-2014, 05:30 PM   #28
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

hey now wrestling fan BTW

COD
Old 05-14-2014, 06:44 PM   #29
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SJ;1026341]Unfortunately, because of all the motherfucking bubba has done over the past years, the audience is gonna blame him (bubba) whether he deserves it or not. Very telling in itself right there about everyones mindset.

Burke is point blank saying it's his fault and I respect that he's owning it and not passing the blame.

I hope we get to hear him again in the near future in some capacity..

Burke is taking the high road, You can bet your life it's that fat fucking no talent Bubba's fault.
Is this the first time this has happened?
1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:57 PM   #30
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

no one knows what was said 1c.

Perhaps Burke said some really shitty things and deserved it.

We don't know.

just saying.

COD

Tags
RadioIO Shannon, Rick, RickJ, RickJBTLS, Shannon Burke Fired, Shannon Burke Show, The Shannon Burke