Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

This actually strengthens my Bubba love.
Hogan is a piece of shit, and Cow is kissing his ass. Totally the opposite of the shit he's said prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #17
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

This is a direct "Fuck You" to Bubba and I'm okay with it. After Bubba's bullshit today, fuck that fat fuck.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #18
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like sext tape/Bubba talk coming up after the break
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #19
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

a lot of people are excited about hogan being in studio and bubba's been on the phone to Bone exec's since he walked in the studio

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #20
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
This is a direct "Fuck You" to Bubba and I'm okay with it. After Bubba's bullshit today, fuck that fat fuck.
what happened? Even our young Dr Chobbles seemed disgruntled

COD
Old 05-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #21
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
This actually strengthens my Bubba love.
Hogan is a piece of shit, and Cow is kissing his ass. Totally the opposite of the shit he's said prior.
yeah but who's gonna be an asshole to hogans face?

The guy is still pretty intimidating and I wouldn't want to say a guy close to 70 kicked my ass in a yellow thong

COD
Old 05-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #22
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck Hogan. I'd tell him to his leather face that he's a scumbag douche!

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 05-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #23
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I still don't have a problem with Hogan cause he's never done anything to me personally

COD
Old 05-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
Ace

I'd kick that old fuck right in the knees! I'd dust that old man.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #25
Ace

I don't like people who say one thing one day, then the opposite another. Such are Cow and Hogan.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #26
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I'd kick that old fuck right in the knees! I'd dust that old man.
would you do it wearing a kilt?

I might be able to book the match if you'll play pipers son

COD
Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #27
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I don't like people who say one thing one day, then the opposite another. Such are Cow and Hogan.
and bubba... and stern... and well... almost everyone in the media?

even spice lied to us last friday..

COD
Old 05-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #28
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
what happened? Even our young Dr Chobbles seemed disgruntled
Well it started with the IO show starting at damn near 10:30, he immediately gets on the defensive, motherfucking the fans, then Shando states he's been getting unkind emails about starting on time as well, to which Bubba states something to the effect of "Fuck em, everybody cuts their own deal" taking yet another shit on the IO fans. I'm pretty much over his shit at this point. Oh then he goes over by six minutes and makes a big deal out of it and takes one last shit on the fans on the way out the door.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #29
Ace

Quote:
would you do it wearing a kilt?

I might be able to book the match if you'll play pipers son
Book it, my theme song will be ac/dc. I'll come out with bagpipes, and my finisher will be the Scottish kilt slap.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 05-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #30
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Book it, my theme song will be ac/dc. I'll come out with bagpipes, and my finisher will be the Scottish kilt slap.
tna doesn't have the budget for licensed music... sorry

I hope happy birthday will suffice as it's royalty free

COD

Tags
cowhead is a, fat fuck, no talent, scrotum licking, waste of air time