Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #271
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Last console I got at launch was the N64. Best Christmas ever.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #272
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Last console I got at launch was the N64. Best Christmas ever.
mines still in the box

2 of the controllers are still in the original plastic

then again 64 sucked balls.. it really did
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #273
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to drive over there and roon you budday. Sure it was underpowered compared to the PS1, but the game lineup was great in its own right. Plus I was 10.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #274
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'm going to drive over there and roon you budday. Sure it was underpowered compared to the PS1, but the game lineup was great in its own right. Plus I was 10.
the games were great? I strongly disagree. I has maybe 5 memorable titles. Most were mired by horrible controls/movement and camera angles.

It had nothing to do with it's power. It was clunky
Old 09-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #275
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

and here's a question - have you ever seen the n64's graphics capabilities when pushed and not used for a 3d game? it looked awesome

but instead they insisted on those stupid 3d games. Just bad dev decisions like usual
Old 09-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #276
Chob

I look up a business on Google maps and I get a "nude and wet" ad for a local strip club in the ad section. Is Google trying to tell me something?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #277
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

:sportsaregay:
Old 09-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #278
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

all those poor crows missing their nuts
Old 09-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #279
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

do you feel like going for a jog?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #280
Chob

Want a good way to lose weight? Go to the hospital. Worked for me.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #281
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

fuck that

dirt malls rule
Old 09-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #282
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Catch ya next week shifty.

Thanks again for the shout outs.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #283
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

"The Wolf is Loose" is on right now.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #284
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

shouldn't someone catch him?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #285
shiftysbs
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
shiftysbs is on a distinguished road
Default Was going to take the night off

I decided to do this at 6:04...ready for a terrible show?
shiftysbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
In Focus with shifty, RasRadio, Shifty sbs, wonky eye