Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #271
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Nope you are wrong. There were no planes at all involved in 911 at all. It was all a work, the CIA did it all. Just ask the truthers.
I just emailed them - they just told me you have a tiny penis

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #272
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGoSurf View Post
I'm not a civil engineer, I'm basing this on my knowledge of drilling rigs.
I am not a civil engineer either, but spent a lot of time working as high rises were being built. Each floor structurally was relatively the same as the floor above and below, each individual of themselves, yet attached.

So Think of a 50 story building. Now imagine just yanking out floors 15-20, is it possible for the floors below to not collapse when the 30 floors above hit the 14 floor? No way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #273
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

is this all cause of that website they found claiming al durka burka is coming back to NY to attack them again?

why don't they talk about that instead?

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #274
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just emailed them - they just told me you have a tiny penis
motherfuckers!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #275
TJGoSurf

vCash: 5000000
TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am not a civil engineer either, but spent a lot of time working as high rises were being built. Each floor structurally was relatively the same as the floor above and below, each individual of themselves, yet attached.

So Think of a 50 story building. Now imagine just yanking out floors 15-20, is it possible for the floors below to not collapse when the 30 floors above hit the 14 floor? No way possible.
Of course they will collapse.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #276
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ok well - one thing you can't argue - the military completely fucked up by sending those fighter jets out to see instead of to NY

I mean you get a call the twin towers have been attacked so you fly out to sea?

are you fucking stupid? Why the fuck would you go out to see when they KNEW they were AMERICAN planes... sheesus

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #277
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
ummm I beg to differ - have none of you played jenga?

there is a way to pull a whole floor out and not have the tower collapse... it's hard but it's possible.. and jenga towers do NOT implode

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #278
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

JENGA - IT"S SCIENTIFIC PROOF!

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #279
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Which is exactly what happened. The vertical supports of the floors the plane hit eventually gave way, causing the rest of the floors upward to go down, collapsing the building within itself, as that is how they are built to collapse, not fall over.

Like when they demo a 50 story building, they will charge like floors 13-20 or something. When those supports go, the building comes down into itself.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #280
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

milk stand a toothpick on it's end and push down till it snaps - notice how when it breaks - it shoots OUTWARDS - it does not turn to dust and you can't drive it into the table

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #281
milkman
Rock Star

WTF is this guy mumbling about?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #282
TJGoSurf

Quote:
ummm I beg to differ - have none of you played jenga?

there is a way to pull a whole floor out and not have the tower collapse... it's hard but it's possible.. and jenga towers do NOT implode
Yes but you still have the support beams.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #283
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
milk stand a toothpick on it's end and push down till it snaps - notice how when it breaks - it shoots OUTWARDS - it does not turn to dust and you can't drive it into the table
Well attach 100 tooth picks together in a high rise fashion. Drop a rock on it and let me know how it works for you.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #284
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Well attach 100 tooth picks together in a high rise fashion. Drop a rock on it and let me know how it works for you.
it busts OUTWARDS - I tried a few years ago...

tried building shit a bunch of different ways and it never implodes

COD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #285
TJGoSurf

This is why I always answer truthers with, "You need six more years of math for me to explain this to you."
Closed Thread

Tags
clean as a whistle, Shannon Burke, The Shannon Burke Show, Titty Tuesday