Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #256
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Dudes not going to be able to keep it together when this actually goes down.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #257
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Bubba willing to fire up the studio to get this guy on air getting off...disturbingly gay..I don't care how he slices it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #258
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

why do they play the same song in and out? I can't tell if shits beginning or ending

I need more coffee

I still think having radio wars within your own company is more productive for ratings Those guys aren't going to mention bubba by name. They're probably already in deep shit over alluding to him already. Plus they probably just confused the hell out of whoever was listening to them cause that would make 0.0 sense unless they listened to bubba
Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #259
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

This 'Ned calls Japan' bit is the best one I've ever heard him do. I can't stop laughing.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #260
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Say it with me -- FUK-UH-YU-OH

Old 02-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #261
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Missed everything but the Morning Movement was who I thought Bubba was replacing before finding out I had the wrong station. Terrible name for a show. And this is a genre with "Bubba the Love Sponge" and "Free Beer and Hot Wings" so that's an accomplishment to fail that hard. I mean people like wings and beer (and sponges?) but you're immediately linking yourselves with shit in people's minds. Best to set expectations low I guess.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:25 AM   #262
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa...this Amanda business came out of nowhere.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:10 AM   #263
TJGoSurf

TJGoSurf is on a distinguished road

The Amanda stuff was awesome. Did we ever figure out how some Burke bitches got "boycotted"?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:34 AM   #264
Chob

Not from what I've heard.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 AM   #265
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Not from what I've heard.
Did you get PS figured out?

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:01 AM   #266
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Did you get PS figured out?
I have a solution that will work for now.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:03 AM   #267
Chob

I wonder what Nic and Murph are thinking right now.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #268
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

just got in was in the ER with me mom all night,she took a header in the driveway and broke the shizz out of her nose

Not Dead
Old 02-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #269
Chob

Some friendly advice to someone who will never see it or care. Lay off of the honosexual/pedo implications on everyone you compete with. It's lowest common denominator shit.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #270
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
just got in was in the ER with me mom all night,she took a header in the driveway and broke the shizz out of her nose
Oh shit. I hope everything works out ok.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 103.1 The Blaze, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BTLS, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Hurricane Boner, Manson, NED, Nedley Mandingo, Radioio, radioio.com, Tara Clem, thas a violation